With more than 2,800 square nautical miles to discover, Florida Keys boating is the best way to explore the islands — from the upper most island of Key Largo, down to the fishing capital of the world Islamorada, ending at the southernmost island of Key West.
John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
Mile Marker 102.5 Oceanside
102601 Overseas Hwy, Key Largo, FL 33037
Pennekamp Park preserves a portion of the only living coral reef in the continental United States. Catch a glimpse of a variety of tropical marine life in or out of the water aboard their glass-bottom boat and snorkeling/diving charters. Visitors have access to 50 miles of natural mangrove channels in the surrounding area with kayak and paddle board rentals. You can rent a boat or bring your own and make use of their launch ramp, trailer storage and wet slip services.
- Services include boat rentals, kayak and paddle board rentals, fishing, swimming, picnicking, snorkeling, diving, glass bottom boat tours, wet slips, trailer storage, launch ramp
Florida Friends Boat Rental
Mile Marker 100 Oceanside
527 Caribbean Dr, Key Largo, FL 33037
Explore the Florida Keys flats, reefs, and sandbars at your own pace. Florida Friends Boat Rentals offers half-day, full-day, and discounted multi-day rental rates as well as a range of equipment including fishing/snorkeling gear and waterproof cameras to make the most of your time out on the water.
- Services include boat rentals as well as fishing/snorkeling equipment and waterproof camera rentals
Anchors Away Boat Rentals
Mile Marker 91 Bayside
Tavernier Creek Marina: 90800 Overseas Hwy, Tavernier, FL 33070
Anchors Away Boat Rentals offers daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates on their extensive fleet including deck boats ideal for larger families and groups of friends comfortably accommodating up to 10 passengers. Enjoy the ease of access to both waters of the Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico using Tavernier Creek.
- Services include boat rentals with daily, weekly, and monthly rental rates
Key largo Watersports
Mile Marker 90.5 Oceanside
Pilot House Marina: 90515 Overseas Hwy, Tavernier, FL 33070
Take lead of your vacation as Captain aboard the boat of your choice with Key Largo Watersports operating out of Pilot House Marina. Enjoy swimming, snorkeling, fishing, sunbathing, and more on the turquoise waters of the Florida Keys with half-day, full-day, and weekly rental rates.
- Services include delivery and boat rentals with half-day, full-day, and weekly rental rates
Reef Marine Inc.
Mile Marker 85.5 Oceanside
85501 Overseas Hwy, Islamorada, FL 33036
Premier choice for a wide-range of activities such as offshore, backcountry and reef fishing charters, boat rentals, guided snorkeling tours, sunset cruises and water sport equipment rentals including kayaks and paddle boards.
- Services include boat rentals, snorkeling/sunset charters, and kayak/paddle board rentals
Mile Marker 77.5 Bayside
77522 Overseas Hwy, Islamorada, FL 33036
Voted the No. 1 place every tourist should visit, Robbie’s of Islamorada is a top-rated attraction with a variety of activities to choose from at their facility. There’s something for everyone to do including hand-feeding massive tarpon, shopping throughout the open-air market, diving, snorkeling and specialty fishing charters, boating, parasailing, kayaking, paddle boarding and more.
- Services include boat rentals, sunset, snorkeling, diving, and fishing charters, water sports equipment rentals including kayaks and paddle boards, parasailing, hand-feeding tarpon, and more
Fish n’ Fun Boat Rentals
Mile Marker 61 Oceanside
Duck Key Marina: 1149 Greenbriar Rd, Marathon, FL 33050
Conveniently operating out of Duck Key Marina; get out and onto the water within minutes from your Duck Key vacation rental. Fish n’ Fun Boat Rentals has half-day, daily, and multi-day rental rates and offers free delivery throughout the Middle Keys.
- Services include delivery and boat rentals with discounted rental rates offers
Cocos Boat Rentals
Mile Marker 53.5 Oceanside
50 Coco Plum Dr, Marathon, FL 33050
Make the most of your vacation with the freedom to explore the beautiful waterscapes of the Florida Keys by captaining your very own boat. Cocos Boat Rentals offers competitive rental rates and every one of their boats are equipped with livewells and GPS.
- Services include boat rentals with full-day and multi-day rental rates
Captain Hook’s Marina & Dive Center
Mile Marker 53 Oceanside
11833 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050
Captain Hook’s Marina & Dive Center is a one-stop shop for a variety of services and activities including dive instruction, diving, snorkeling and fishing charters, specialty cruises, boat rentals and water sport equipment rentals such as kayaks and paddle boards.
- Services include boat rentals, diving, snorkeling, fishing, and sunset charters as well as water sports equipment rentals including kayaks and paddle boards
Vacation Boat Rentals
Mile Marker 50 Oceanside
4681 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050
Vacation Boat Rentals has a variety of rentals to choose from so you can get on the water with the best-equipped boat for your activities of choice. Be sure to take advantage of their delivery/pick-up service.
- Services include delivery and boat rentals at competitive rates