Dangling from the Florida mainland – somewhere between the serene Gulf, adventurous Atlantic and the majestic Caribbean – lays a precious strand of island jewels known as The Florida Keys. Here, cool ocean breezes usher in the morning, shores are kissed by the sun, and both sunrise and sunset dance along the horizon.
Where tides are seen in technicolor and the rhythms of the sea create an oceanic lullaby, barefoot is the shoe of choice, simple is a way of life, and the only time that registers is island time. Where the road ends, relaxation begins at this stunning collection of luxury Florida Keys resorts, Key Largo Vacation Rentals, Islamorada Vacation Rentals, and Marathon Vacation Rentals.
Requests at our luxury resorts in the Florida Keys are limited only by imagination – from the world’s best diving at our Key Largo Vacation Rentals and the world’s best fishing at our Islamorada Vacation Rentals, to historic overnight excursions and eco-tours in our Marathon Vacation Rentals that put you up close and personal with rare wildlife.
As diverse as nature, culture also thrives with world-class shopping that holds a distinct Florida Keys flair and diverse local attractions near our luxury resorts in the Florida Keys, including music, theatre and art.
If you can imagine it, KeysCaribbean Resorts and Vacation Home Rentals can provide it. Reserve your stay now and start planning your next Florida Keys vacation.
Experience a laid-back, no-worry Florida Keys stay with our Activities Guide. Enjoy a unique, seamless Florida Keys vacation complete with the best in amenities and service at one of our many South Florida resorts and vacation home rentals. Our Florida Keys Activities Guide prepares customized outings and experiences that fulfill both planned desiresLearn More
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.