Mariners Club Key Largo
Here you’ll find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions as well as rules you are required to abide by during your stay at Mariner’s Club. If you have any remaining questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our guest service team using the chat service here on our site or dial (305) 853-5000.
Frequently Asked Questions
What supplies are provided during my stay?
Your Villa comes with a “Starter Pack”. Each full bathroom with have 1 back up roll toilet paper per bathroom. There are 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 2 wash cloths, 2 Makeup cloths, and 1 bath mat in each full bathroom. Bath amenities for each full bath include 1 hotel-size of each of the following: shampoo, conditioner, lotion, bath gel, facial bar soap and body bar soap. Beds are furnished with Mattress pad, fitted sheet, two flat sheets with a sleeping blanket in between, pillows and pillowcases and a decorative quilt. Should you need to launder your bed linens or towels a single wash laundry detergent and single use dryer sheet is also provided. The kitchen or kitchenette area will have, 1 roll paper towels, 3 dishwasher tablets if there is a dishwasher, 1 small bottle of liquid dish soap, and 3 kitchen garbage bags. For additional supplies during your stay, Kmart & Publix supermarket is located 3.5 Miles North on the Overseas Highway in Key Largo at Mile Marker 101.
Where is the closest Grocery Store?
Publix grocery store located 3.5 miles North on the Oceanside near Mile Marker 101. Approximately 5-minute drive on the Overseas Highway.
Where is the closest Liquor Store?
Walgreen’s & Denny’s Liquor Store located at Mile Marker 100, north on Overseas Highway.
Can I have groceries delivered before we arrive?
Sorry, but you must be present at the time of delivery.
How do I connect to the Internet?
View your wireless networks and locate your Villa number and click connect. Your secure passkey code is provided in the Pre-Arrival Instruction and on the base of the telephone inside the villa.
How do I use the telephone?
All calls are free for unlimited local and long-distance calls. Please dial a 9 + 1 + Area Code + Number.
Where is the closest beach?
John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park – located north on the Overseas Hwy at Mile Marker 102.5. Visit http://pennekamppark.com for more information. Harry Harris Park – located south on the Overseas Hwy at Mile Marker 92. Visit http://www.monroecounty?fl.gov/facilities/Facility/Details/250 for more information. Both facilities do require an entrance fee.
Where is the best place to eat dinner?
Ballyhoo’s is just one of the great options just north of Mariner’s club which has a fabulous selection available for Lunch and Dinner options. There are many great restaurant options available on our website.
How do I access the Fitness Center, Game Room, and Tennis Courts?
The fitness center is located next to the ballroom and conference space on the southern side of the boat storage area. Fitness Center Hours are from 6 am to 10 pm daily. The game room is available at the lower level of the club house. The access code for the game room is provided in the Pre-Arrival Instruction. Guests age 16 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times during use of the game room. The Tennis Courts are available on a first come first serve basis. Unfortunately, we do not provide equipment.
Can I have visitors while staying at the Mariner’s Club?
Unregistered guests and/or visitors exceeding the occupancy limits will not be permitted access to the premises. Occupancy limits vary depending on which home you have reserved. If you haven’t reached the maximum occupancy limit, you may contact security to register your visitors at (305) 853-9878.
Where can I park and how many spaces are there?
The townhouses feature an extended driveway just outside of each home whereas the condos have parking located directly on the frontside of each building. The Homeowner’s Association does not permit any more than two vehicles per residence. If you need to make arrangements for additional parking, we recommend that you contact Catamaran Boat Yard & Storage located less than half of a mile north (additional cost applies).
Can I bring my pet or ESA?
Sorry, but pets and Emotional Support Animals are not permitted to stay at Mariner’s Club as per the Homeowner’s Association rules. You may be denied entry, charged an additional cleaning fee, and/or be asked to leave if you attempt to stay with a pet.
Is smoking allowed?
Smoking is not permitted indoors or in communal areas. You are permitted to smoke on the porch/balcony of your vacation home; however, we ask that you be considerate of your neighbors and note that the smoke must not cause a disturbance to other residents or their guests. In the case that there is a complaint, we may revoke the right for you to smoke onsite. You must properly dispose of cigarette butts, do not toss them anywhere on property grounds. Smoking indoors or violation of these rules will incur mandatory fees of up to $500.00 plus any damages.
Guest / Tenant Information & Homeowner’s Association Rules
Mariner’s Club is a privately owned residential community, where some of the owners offer their home to seasonal renters. The owners spend a lot of time, money, and energy to keep Mariner’s Club as one of the premier communities in the Florida Keys. We appreciate your help in keeping our community first-class by observing the following rules:
- Guests are not permitted to have Emotional Support Animals or pets onsite or in any of the rental homes. Emotional Support Animals or pets found in any rental home will incur mandatory fees of up to $500.00 for cleaning purposes plus any damages. Service Animals should be registered with KeysCaribbean and the HOA prior to arrival. You will be asked to provide details of the duties your service animal performs. All service animals must be leashed at all times when outside the unit.
- Two Vehicles are allowed per residence and all vehicles must display a valid Mariner’s Club parking pass. Any towing and/or storage charges resulting from an enforcement of these provisions are the sole responsibility of the owner/operator of the vehicle involved.
- Parents must be responsible and attend to their children, with due regard to the wishes and comforts of others, in all club facilities. No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the fitness center.
- Campers, ATV’s, utility trailers, motor homes and travel trailers are not allowed. Boat trailers are not permitted to be parked onsite by guests. We suggest reserving storage space at Catamaran Boat Yard & Storage less than half of a mile north. If you intend to bring your boat, you must launch offsite and enter the marina by water. To reserve space for your boat in the marina, please contact the Homeowner’s Association in advance of your stay.
- Go-carts, motorized scooters and non street-legal vehicles, with the exception of golf cart are not prohibited on the property. Approved motor vehicles and golf carts may only be operated by persons with a license or a restricted license.
- No swimsuits, towels, laundry, or other items should be hung from balcony railings.
- Only registered guests are allowed on the property.
- Occupancy guest limits are one bedrooms (1-4), two bedrooms (4-6), three bedrooms (6-8), and four bedrooms (8-10).
- Due to the tropical environment of the Florida Keys, it is important that all garbage is bagged, secured, and placed in garbage cans. If you are recycling, please ensure containers are rinsed and no food is left in boxes (i.e.: cereal, cookie boxes, etc).
- No person shall make or permit any disturbing noises, do or permit anything that will interfere with the rights, comforts, or convenience of others, or operate radios or televisions in such a manner as to disturb or annoy other occupants. Mariner’s Club Safety Patrol and the Association Manager shall in their sole discretion determine what constitutes such a nuisance. Violation may result in removal from the property.
Mariner’s Club wishes to maintain a guest-friendly environment. Compliance with rules and guidelines is expected of all owners, guests, and tenants. Failure to abide by these rules may result in charges including fines, assessments, and damages as well as the potential termination of your stay without a refund.
Pools and Outdoor Jacuzzi Areas: Rules & Information
- Pool hours are from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Owners and Guest will be expected to leave the pool and spa areas when asked to by the Guards if they are using the facilities outside of these times.
- No food or drink is allowed in the pool. Food and drink must be consumed away from the pool deck.
- No glass containers of any kind are allowed in the pool areas. No food or drink is allowed in the pool.
- No pets with the exception of certified service animals are allowed in the pool area. Service animals must be leashed at all times.
- The pool areas are considered NON-SMOKING areas, in compliance with Florida Law.
- No infants (under one year of age) are allowed in the pool. Toddlers MUST wear “swimming diapers” Children should not carry or throw sand into the pool, as it seriously impacts the effectiveness of the pool filters. Only soft/nerf like toys are allow in the pool.
- Pool and Clubhouse furniture (loungers) should remain in their respective areas.
- No Frisbees, ball throwing or similar games are allowed.
- Radios must only be used with earphones.
- Saving of chairs for persons absent from the pool area is not allowed.
- All trash must be placed in the waste receptacles, so foreign materials do not get into the pool.
Our wish as a community is that everyone visiting enjoys the Florida Keys. These rules help everyone have an enjoyable stay. In the unfortunate event that rules are broken, fines or assessments could occur.