Located on Duck Key in the heart of the Florida Keys, the Village at Hawks Cay Villas offers an authentic setting for Duck Key, FL vacations. Romantic getaways, family reunions, destination weddings, corporate retreats, fishing groups, and more are perfect at our property.
All will be delighted with our uniquely designed and furnished Duck Key vacation rental homes, boasting spectacular views and convenient amenities. Our property offers easy access to the best aquatic adventures, including renowned fishing and diving in a diverse eco-system that brings long-adored Atlantic Bottlenose dolphin right to shore.
Our island destination is conveniently located to the rest of the Florida Keys, paving the way for day trips up and down the Florida Keys coast. A stay at our property will allow you to relax and experience our tropical paradise with ease and pleasure.
Each of our villas are uniquely designed and decorated to capture that island paradise aura. Enjoy your unique Keys vacation from the moment you arrive. Arrive directly at your villa, with no check-in lines or paperwork to fill out. Enjoy the following amenities while here:
Be sure to arrange to explore the only living coral reef marine sanctuary in North America, or take a leisurely kayak ride through mangrove forests and view a variety of tropical sea life. Relax and enjoy your time in paradise at Village at Hawks Cay Villas, a standout among Duck Key resorts.
*Village at Hawks Cay Villas by KeysCaribbean are NOT affiliated with Hawk’s Cay Resort*
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.