Welcome to Indigo Reef Resort, a luxurious marvel among Marathon Key luxury Hotels and a haven in the heart of the beautiful Florida Keys. Located just 90 miles south of Miami and 45 miles from historic Key West, Indigo Reef Resort is conveniently situated less than a mile away from Marathon Airport, offering easy access to leisure travel and water adventures in the Florida Keys.
Experience an incomparable Marathon Key Vacation when you stay at our Marathon Key Resort. The luxury waterview homes at our unforgettable resort exude a private paradise, where you’ll trade in winter frost for endless sunshine, exceptional fishing and dazzling sunsets from your own private porch and dock.
Each of the villas at our luxury Marathon Key resort includes private dock accessand the easy charm of ‘Conch’-style architecture with superb amenities, including:
Our luxury vacation rentals are favorably situated on the Gulf of Mexico, located within five minutes of the Atlantic Ocean via the Vaca Cut waterway. Guests enjoy unprecedented access to the surrounding Florida bay, the renowned tropical reefs of the Marine Sanctuary and the best fishing and diving in the world, among other fun-filled activities. In Marathon, visitors can expect to reel in abundant marlin, sailfish, tuna, amber jack, dolphin, wahoo, yellowtail, grouper, snook, barracuda, kingfish, bonefish and tarpon on their seasonal excursions.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.