Sign up for our exclusive Florida Keys hotel specials which we’ll deliver directly to your inbox as well as other resort news.
Choose from Florida Keys vacation packages to make the most of your stay in our luxury rentals. Combining the best in accommodations, amenities and other must-have perks, these Florida Keys hotel deals will please every member of the family.
Sign up Now !
Specials or Promotional Discounted Reservations which require full payment at the time of booking are non-refundable, non-cancelable and non-modifiable. Otherwise, all standard reservations become non-refundable, non-cancelable and non-modifiable fifteen (15) days prior to the arrival date. Holidays and special event periods become non-refundable, non-cancelable and non-modifiable thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date. All reservations canceled prior to the cancellation policy will incur a $75.00 non-refundable service fee. Once you have selected the rate plan you prefer the specific cancellation policy will be displayed and you will be required to agree to the terms of the cancellation policy.
BOOK NOW PAY LATER offer requires a non-refundable deposit of $75.00. The full balance of the reservation will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of booking forty-five (45) days prior to the arrival date at which time the reservation will become non-refundable, non-cancelable and non-modifiable. If we are unable to process the credit card forty-five (45) days prior to the arrival date, the reservation may be canceled without notice.
EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCE POLICY: Closure of short term rentals in Monroe County Florida by state or local governments, visitor evacuation orders due to extreme weather conditions, or a death in your immediate family cannot be refunded, however, the full amount deposited will be held as a future travel credit that must be used within one calendar year from the date of cancellation.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.