When you are ready to experience luxury accommodations during your South Florida vacation, there is truly nothing finer than the lavish luxury resorts the Florida Keys have to offer. These grand properties have everything you could want and need right at your fingertips.
If you’re planning a posh, upscale escape to the Florida Keys, consider these ritzy resorts for your vacation.
Mariner’s Club Key Largo offers guests a truly relaxing experience in one of the most luxurious Florida Keys vacation rental resorts in the area. The private and gated oceanfront Key Largo vacation community is the perfect escape for the discerning traveler who appreciates a relaxing and natural setting by the ocean with upscale accommodations and amazing onsite amenities. Choose from luxury vacation townhomes and villas with upscale furnishings and an abundance of upscale amenities designed to cater to the wants and needs of every guest.
Angler’s Reef Resort Villas & Marina on Islamorada offers a step back in time at their relaxing seaside resort. The quaint, oceanfront community is surrounded by mangroves and offers oceanfront as well as deep-water access. Stay in a luxury beach cottage rental in the Florida Keys and enjoy an elegant and tropical combination of Native Conch and British West Indies style.
Some of the finest accommodations in Marathon Key are at Indigo Reef Resort. These upscale vacation rental homes in the Florida Keys offer guests luxury vacation accommodations in a tropical private paradise. This seaside community offers richly appointed villas just steps away from a private dock and boat access. The two and three-bedroom villas offer amazing, high-end appointments, furnishings, a private porch, and even private boat slips!
Coral Lagoon Resort & Marina in Marathon is a waterfront destination offering intimate and extraordinary luxury for guests. Enjoy the perfect ambiance in one of the 25 beautiful Key West Conch-style villas and cottages nestled on these six acres of paradise. The waterfront two- and three-bedroom villas include private water view porches and are elegantly appointed. Enjoy a full-service marina and easy access to the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico for boating and fishing.
Relax and discover the magic of the Florida Keys with an amazing vacation experience from KeysCaribbean. Enjoy first class service in a relaxing setting at one of these grand luxury resorts in the Florida Keys. Book your luxury Florida Keys vacation today with KeysCaribbean and enjoy the vacation of a lifetime. Give us a call at 305/853-5000 or contact us online here for more information about renting a luxury Florida Keys vacation home for your Florida Keys vacation.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.