If you have been thinking of escaping to a place with cool ocean breezes, warm sandy beaches, and unforgettable sunsets, then it’s time to plan your escape to the Florida Keys today! There is truly nothing like a vacation in the Florida Keys to help you slow down, relax, and enjoy the laid-back lifestyle of easy Island living. The hardest part is choosing your favorite Island in the Keys because they all have their own unique charm!
Private Vacation Rental Homes in the Florida Keys
Those who prefer a spacious and well-appointed vacation rental home with great amenities in the Florida Keys trust KeysCaribbean for their vacation rental home needs. The local, experienced team are here to assist with your vacation home rental needs in the Florida Keys and offer a variety of different sizes and styles of Florida vacation homes for your visit. KeysCaribbean offers well-furnished vacation rental homes in great locations for your Florida vacation with all of the comforts of home…and more!
Enjoy Island style vacation rental home communities in the Florida Keys that welcome guests for stays ranging from just a couple of days to several months. Choose from vacation rental homes throughout many islands of the Florida Keys for your vacation from KeysCaribbean.
From an adorable beach cottage style Islamorada vacation home, to a private vacation rental home with a pool on Duck Key, and even a waterfront vacation home with a private pool, Jacuzzi, and boat slip on Marathon Key – there is truly a perfect vacation home for everyone from KeysCaribbean!
KeysCaribbean Offers Private Vacation Rental Homes with Concierge Service in the Florida Keys
KeysCaribbean offers the ideal home away from home for your Florida Keys vacation. Whether you need a short-term vacation rental home in the Florida Keys or a long-term Florida Keys vacation home, we are here to help you make unforgettable memories during your time in the Keys.
As an additional service to our valuable customers, all guests of KeysCaribbean have access to our Adventure Concierge. Made available through partnerships with only the highest quality establishments in the Florida Keys, we are proud to offer our guests customized outings and experiences that allow you to do all of the activities you wanted to…as well as the ability to satisfy a few impulsive whims while you’re here!
Book Your Private Vacation Home Rental in the Florida Keys Today with KeysCaribbean
Book your Florida Keys private vacation home rental today with KeysCaribbean and enjoy the relaxing Island getaway you deserve. Give us a call at 305-853-5000 or contact us online here for more information about renting a luxurious Florida Keys vacation home for your escape!
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.