Nothing beats a luxury vacation in the Florida Keys. From the warm, tropical breezes and upscale waterfront resorts to the calming island vibe and the many ways to relax, your vacation to the Florida Keys is the perfect time to indulge and pamper yourself like you deserve. If you are in the mood to relax and rejuvenate during your upscale vacation in the Florida Keys, check out these island spas that have the reputation for some of the most enjoyable relaxation experiences in the Keys.
Anahara Spa Key West– This cozy little spa on upper Duval Street in Key West specializes in organic inspired body treatments, therapeutic massage, and hydrating facials. Anahara Spa Key West has trained therapists that want to help you achieve a sense of well-being and rejuvenation during your vacation in the Florida Keys.
Sky & Sea Spa – Located on Key Largo, Sky & Sea Spa is a world-class medical spa offering the most advanced nonsurgical treatments to help you achieve stunning results. From custom facials and peels to injectables and laser skin rejuvenation, Sky & Sea Spa on Key Largo is here to help you restore, renew, and revitalize your body, mind, and spirit in a state-of-the-art facility led by a medical doctor.
Ocean Wellness Spa & Salon – This charming wellness retreat is located in the heart of historic Old Town Key West, Florida and allows you to indulge in some of the world’s finest massage, facial and body treatments offered. From manis and pedis to massages and haircuts – splurge on a relaxing, luxurious spa day during your Key West vacation.
Ciao Bella Salon and Day Spa of Islamorada – This posh spa offers the finest quality skin care and advanced techniques for your day of pampering. Ciao Bella Salon & Day Spa specializes in complete hair care, natural manicures and pedicures, therapeutic healing massages, clean waxing, art of make- up, and advanced clinical European Facials to make your Florida Keys vacation experience complete.
KeysCaribbean is here to help you plan the luxury Florida Keys vacation you have been dreaming of. If you are ready to relax and unwind amongst the warm tropical breezes of the Islands of the Keys, we can help you plan the perfect rejuvenating escape!
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.