As you enjoy the beautiful islands, slower pace of life, waterfront resorts, and amazing tropical scenery that comes with a luxury Florida Keys vacation, don’t forget the unique experiences the Islands have to offer.
Adventure seekers and water lovers plan to embark on the Florida Keys vacation of a lifetime when you spend the day swimming with the dolphins on Marathon Key. Be prepared for an exciting and most unforgettable one of a kind experiences when you plan an adventure with these fun-loving creatures during your luxury vacation in the Florida Keys.
Are you ready to swim with the dolphins in the Florida Keys? Spend the day at Dolphins Plus on Marathon Keyfor the adventure of a lifetime. Enjoy swim programs and interactions at with dolphins that are fun and immersive educational experiences everyone will appreciate.
Since the Florida Keys have extremely mild winters, dolphin swims take place year-round, rain or shine at Dolphins Plus in Key Largo, FL. No worries if the water is a bit chilly, as they offer guests wetsuits to use during their time in the water.
Guests start their experience with an educational program to teach them about dolphin physiology and behavior as well as marine ecology. Next, visitors are introduced to the dolphins and the real fun begins! Interactions with the dolphins are untimed and are based on a series of behaviors so everyone gets plenty of time with to interact with the dolphins.
Enjoy your time swimming with the dolphins in the Florida Keys at Dolphins Plus and interacting by holding on to their dorsal fin while they pull you across the water, floating on your back while dolphins push you by your feet, and giving kisses, petting, and handshakes with the friendly sea creatures.
After your experience swimming with the dolphins during your Florida Keys vacation, explore the onsite gift shop and make sure to check out all of the wonderful photos the staff photographers took of your experience interacting, playing and swimming with the dolphins during your Florida vacation.
If you are ready for a luxury vacation with amazing experiences, unforgettable vacation resorts, and unlimited tropical views, let the experienced luxury vacation team at KeysCaribbean get started on planning your vacation to the Florida Keys today! Choose from a variety of waterfront resorts with luxury amenities and unique accommodations to make your Florida vacation one to remember.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.