There is no place like the Florida Keys for a luxury summer vacation to escape from it all. Not only do the Keys offer an amazing backdrop for a relaxing summer getaway, but there are also so many incredible opportunities to stay at some of the most amazing luxury resorts in Florida.
Whether you are looking for an upscale water oriented private home on Key West, a tropical Caribbean fishing village-styled retreat with vacation bungalows on Islamorada, or an upscale oceanfront vacation townhome and villa community with a marina on Key Largo, KeysCaribbean Luxury Vacation Rentals can help! Book your Key West vacation home today to enjoy these summertime festivities in the Florida Keys.
Join the Fun with these Summertime Festivities in the Florida Keys
- Key Lime Festival – Known as “The sweetest and tartest festival around,” the Key Lime Festival is a 5-day celebration from July 4-7, 2019 in Key West. The festival includes delicious culinary events, kids’ activities, distillery tours, cookbook signings, and even pie eating contests.
- Key Largo Original Music Festival – May 16-19, 2019 – The four-day Key Largo Original Music Festival features music from a variety of genres guaranteed to please all ages and music tastes. Attendees get an intimate look behind the original hits of songwriters/performers from Nashville, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas and Florida, all excelling in country, folk, pop, rock and blues.
- Inaugural Key West Mermaid Festival – July 5 – 7, 2018 – This family-friendly three-day weekend event has tons of activities including Mermaid Meet & Greets, food and craft vendors, ocean awareness information, dancing under the sea, and much more! Plenty of activities for kids and adults.
- Siesta Key July 4th Fireworks – Fireworks begin at dusk around 9:15 p.m. Fireworks will be launched north of the volleyball courts at Siesta Key Public Beach. Good viewing sights include spots south of the Public Beach, and anywhere on Crescent Beach, the Gulf, or the Intracoastal Waterway.
- 2019 Underwater Music Festival – Join the fun at the Florida Keys’ Underwater Music Festival, a quirky celebration that is held annually on the Saturday after July 4th each year. The concert is held at Looe Key Reef which is a part of the world’s third largest and North America’s only living coral reef.
Are You Ready for a Luxury Florida Keys Vacation?
The vacation team at KeysCaribbean are ready to help you plan your Florida Keys luxury vacation! Count on us for luxury bungalows, private homes, and upscale villas for the Florida Keys vacation you’ve been dreaming of! Give us a call at today at 305-853-5000 or contact us online here to book your luxury Florida Keys vacation rental home today!