Located just 90 miles south of Miami, FL, Islamorada is a popular vacation destination for people from all over the world. The up-scale small-town atmosphere offers beautiful bay and ocean views, as well as plenty of delicious restaurants, quaint shops and amazing galleries to explore. This fun island is probably best known though, for its boating and fishing adventures, which makes it the “Sport Fishing Capital of the World.”
With a history spanning more than 3,000 years, the village of Islamorada is made up of four islands that are all known for their coral reefs. This perfect little fishing village offers a relaxed and laid back with so many amazing places to enjoy. From luxury waterfront resorts, amazing fishing opportunities, fine restaurants, and cultural arts, there are so many ways to enjoy the best of Islamorada, tucked away in a tropical seaside paradise.
Luxury Vacation Rentals in Islamorada
Since Islamorada is one of the best places on the planet to fish, it only makes sense to stay in a vacation rental that offers easy access to the waters of the Florida Keys. One amazing luxury property is Angler’s Reef Resort & Marina, which offers a quaint Caribbean fishing village-styled retreat with upscale cottages, more than 500 feet of oceanfront, deep-water boat docks, and plenty of exciting aquatic excursions to enjoy.
Angler’s Reef Resort is the perfect location for those looking to enjoy the wonderful fishing Islamorada offers. Its convenient location just 3 miles south of the famed Alligator Reef and the only living coral barrier reef in the Continental U.S. gives good opportunities to catch sailfish, tuna, and dolphin in the Atlantic Ocean and tarpon and elusive bonefish in Florida Bay.
So Much to See and Do in Islamorada
Islamorada offers a laid-back vacation that allows you to do as little or as much as you want to. From day trips to the Dry Tortugas and diving explorations to Alligator Reef to deep sea fishing trips and parasailing, there is never a dull moment on Islamorada. And for those lucky enough to be staying at the Angler’s Reef Resort & Marina, the complimentary Adventure Concierge is like having your own personal Florida Keys travel guide to help you plan your luxury Florida Keys vacation! Contact KeysCaribbean today to book the Florida Keys vacation you’ve been dreaming of.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.