As soon as you arrive in Key West for your luxury vacation, you will know you are in for a very special experience! From the beautiful blue water and tropical trade winds to the historic streets lined with beautiful Caribbean-style vacation rental homes and the bustling nightlife in the popular local bars and restaurants – Key West is an experience you will never forget!
A visit to the Conch Republic offers a variety of amazing adventures, luxury vacation home rentals, historic sights to see, and plenty of opportunities to relax and enjoy!
Your Key West vacation awaits and offers these exciting activities and adventures. Here are some points of interest to check out, once you are all settled in your Florida Keys vacation home, for an amazing day in Key West during your Florida Keys vacation.
Southernmost Point Buoy – No visit to Key West is complete without a visit to the most iconic landmark on the Island. The decorated concrete buoy was established by the town of Key West in 1983 to mark the southernmost point in the continental U.S. It is the single-most photographed attraction in Key West.
Catch a Key West Sunset in Mallory Square – Seeing the sun set in Mallory Square is a Bucket List item for many people! Treat yourself to a Key West sunset during your Florida Keys vacation as the Islanders do every evening. There is also live entertainment from street performers for your pleasure.
Check out the Popular “Dive Bars” – Key West is known for its variety of local watering holes that are quick to offer a frozen concoction and a great live band. From Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville Café to the world-famous Hog’s Breath Saloon, the Green Parrot…and so many more…there is always good music and good times in Key West.
Learn Island History – Key West is rich in culture and history and a great place to learn more about both are the Key West Shipwreck Museum and the writer Ernest Hemingway’s Home & Museum. Take a step back in time and learn more about the history of Key West in these unique museums during your Florida vacation.
Are you ready to book your Key West luxury vacation? KeysCaribbean is here to help! We offer luxury vacation rental homes in the Florida Keys and can’t wait to help you plan your dream vacation!
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.