Escape from all of the 2020 pandemic stress and socially distance in a luxury vacation rental in the beautiful Florida Keys.
We have all been through a lot so far this year, and you deserve a break! Book a luxury vacation rental with KeysCaribbean and let your cares slip away as you pamper yourself and indulge in a private vacation home in the Florida Keys.
Now is the perfect time to escape to an almost secluded island getaway in Islamorada, Marathon, or even Duck Key. Choose from a variety of upscale vacation rental homes in the Florida Keys in unique and tropical locations you are sure to love. Relax and enjoy a canal front vacation home featuring a heated pool, Jacuzzi and 60′ boat slip, a beachy bungalow by the water, or a sanctuary villa with a private pool for your perfect Florida Keys socially distant vacation.
Once you get to the Florida Keys, there are plenty of Island activities to beat the quarantine blues! You can be as adventurous or as laid-back as you want on the Islands with something fun for everyone to enjoy. Safely socially distance while boating, diving, fishing, beaching it, golfing, and more. Get out and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine of the beautiful Keys with a luxury Florida vacation that you and your family so deserve.
For those looking for some adventures in the Florida Keys, choose from exciting expeditions like overnight excursions to the Dry Tortugas, diving explorations to Alligator Reef, deep sea fishing trips, eco-tours through Crocodile Lake National Wildlife Refuge, and so much more!
If relaxing in the sun with a tropical drink is more your style, discover the beaches all the way from Key Largo to Key West, enjoy a romantic sunset cruise, or play in the water on a jet ski or paddle board for a great day of soaking up the Florida sunshine.
At KeysCaribbean, you can be assured that we have carefully prepared for your visit and have taken additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise. We are here for you and guarantee that you can “stay” safe when booking a Florida Keys vacation rental home from KeysCaribbean.
We invite you to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have and look forward to seeing you for your next Florida Keys vacation.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.