If you’re looking for a romantic wedding location with a tropical ambiance and near-perfect weather, saying “I do” in the Florida Keys sounds like the perfect wedding plan for you.
The team at KeysCaribbean are here to help you plan the Florida Keys wedding of your dreams. We are here to offer our full support and can help with everything from save-the-dates and wedding vendors to rehearsal dinners ceremony details and even accommodations for your guests. Consider one of these spectacular amenity-filled resorts in the Florida Keys for your special day.
Plan The Florida Keys Wedding of Your Dreams
Indigo Reef – Marathon – This beautiful seaside resort offers couples a unique alternative to a beautiful destination wedding. The experienced Wedding Coordinator will help you plan a stress-free wedding at this amazing property and ensure you have the wedding of your dreams. Enjoy an intimate wedding overlooking the ocean and resort pool with spectacular villas, flawless service, sunset sky colors, lush palms and flowers, and great amenities.
Guests will enjoy this exclusive gated community resort with upscale one to three-bedroom villas overlooking the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Weddings at Indigo Reef are the perfect way to say I do in Marathon in the Florida Keys.
Mariner’s Villas and Marina – Key Largo – Located just an hour from the Miami Airport, Mariner’s Villas and Marina offers couples a romantic ambiance for a tropical wedding in the Florida Keys. Couples can enjoy gorgeous oceanfront indoor and outdoor settings, secluded and private locations, spectacular villas, flawless service, breathtaking sunsets, tropical flora, great amenities; and a caring Wedding Team to ensure your day is exactly what you want it to be.
Choose from the Tarpon Ballroom, the Pool Clubhouse and Terraces, or Lovers Point, for an intimate and romantic oceanfront Key Largo wedding. Guests will enjoy staying at The Mariner’s Club, as this gated, oceanfront resort is a jewel among Key Largo vacation communities, with upscale townhomes and villas surrounding a stunning marina that opens directly into the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
Plan Your Dream Wedding in the Florida Keys!
Are you ready to tie the knot in paradise? The Florida Keys travel professionals at KeysCaribbean can help you find the perfect resort, luxury vacation villa, waterfront condo, or upscale private vacation home for your wedding in the Florida Keys.
We can help with everything you need for the perfect wedding. From the pre-planning, wedding week, and ceremony day to referrals of services and locations such as: officiates, churches, florists, wedding license, photographers, musicians, limos, wedding cakes, rehearsal dinners, and more, you can depend on the Wedding Team at Keys Caribbean.
In addition, our Adventure Concierge can help with planned activities for guests including fishing trips, kayaking eco-tours, snorkeling and diving excursions, watersports adventures and all pre- and post-wedding events.
Contact us at (305) 853-5000 or online here today to plan your uniq
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.