· Everyone including children MUST wear a mask to come into the Cabana Club, the bar and the Beach Shop. You do not need to wear it in the pool or on the beach.
· All children must stay with their family group.
· Parties must be 10 people or less and everyone must maintain the 6 ft minimum for social distancing.
Presenting the best of both worlds – the land and the sea – the Village at Hawks Cay Villas by KeysCaribbean offers a complete vacation experience on the island of Duck Key, the heart of the Florida Keys. Immerse yourself in our luxurious Florida Keys vacation rentals for a relaxing escape from the everyday. For those who boast an energetic pair of sea legs, adventures abound at the marina with a bounty of ocean and bay water activities. On land you can enjoy relaxing on your private Villa deck or taking in personal time at the Calm Waters Spa and fitness center.
The Village at Hawks Cay Villas by KeysCaribbean are not affiliated with the Hawks Cay Resort; our guests do not have access to the hotel-owned amenities including the Coral Cay children’s center and hotel pools. However, any resort amenity that is open to the public will be available. Amenities available to the public include several restaurants and bars, full service marina, Calm Waters Spa by appointment and Fitness Center available to spa patrons, Dolphin Connection by appointment, tennis, parasailing, fishing charters, boat rentals and a variety of water sport equipment rentals such as kayaks, paddle boards and more.
Guests of KeysCaribbean at the Village at Hawks Cay Villas have exclusive use of the Member’s Only Cabana Club on Key Colony Beach. The Cabana Club is approximately 8 minutes south by car to Key Colony Beach. The Cabana Club features several amenities: heated infinity swimming pool, Jacuzzi spa pool, white sandy beach on the Atlantic ocean with lounge chairs, full food and beverage services including Tiki bar overlooking the Atlantic ocean, indoor/outdoor restaurant, snack bar, beachside services, water aerobics classes and children’s activities.
425 E Ocean Dr, Key Colony Beach
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.