Your Villa comes with a “Starter Pack”, which includes; 1 back up roll toilet paper per bathroom, 1 set towels & bed linens, single wash box washing machine detergent, 1 roll paper towel, 2 tablets dishwashing machine soap, 1 small bottle liquid dish soap. 2 kitchen trash bags, 1 set up bath amenities per full bath(shampoo, conditioner, lotion, bath gel, small bar soap). For additional supplies during your stay there is the Kmart Big K, Publix & Winn Dixie supermarkets located 10 miles south on the Overseas Highway in Marathon.
Winn Dixie and Publix grocery stores located 1 mile south of Marathon Airport on the Oceanside near MM50. Approximately 10 minute drive on Overseas Highway.
Walgreens Liquor Store located next to Walgreens Pharmacy, south on Overseas Highway Bayside at 109th Street. Approximately a 8 minutes drive.
View your wireless networks, locate your unit number and click connect. Your secure passkey code is provided in the Pre-Arrival Instruction and on the base of the telephone inside the villa.
All calls are free for unlimited local and long distance calls.
Please dial 91 followed by the area code and number.
The Village at Hawks Cay Villas by KeysCaribbean are not affiliated with the Hawks Cay Resort; our guests do not have access to the hotel-owned amenities including the Coral Cay children’s center and hotel pools. However, any resort amenity that is open to the public will be available. Visit Property Amenities for more information.
Guests of KeysCaribbean at the Village at Hawks Cay Villas have exclusive use of the Member’s Only Cabana Club located at 425 E Ocean Dr on Key Colony Beach. The Cabana Club is approximately 8 minutes south by car to Key Colony Beach. The Cabana Club features several amenities: heated infinity swimming pool, Jacuzzi spa pool, white sandy beach on the Atlantic ocean with lounge chairs, full food and beverage services including Tiki bar overlooking the Atlantic ocean, indoor/outdoor restaurant, snack bar, beachside services, water aerobics classes and children’s activities.
Within our Activities Guide, you’ll find a list of great local restaurants and links to their menus ordered by island location and Mile Marker for your convenience.
Next to the patio gate are 2 wall-mounted switch boxes. The on/off switch is for heat. The timer switch is to activate the hydro jets for up to 15-minutes. Turn the dial for each 15-minute activation. Please be sure not to over-wind the hydro jet 15-minute duration activation switch. You may leave the heat switch in the on position at all times.
Located across from docks at the Hawks Cay Marina behind your condominium next to the water sports building.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.