Experience romantic weddings in Key Largo, right on the edge of the ocean, while standing on a white sugar sand beach with palms. With photos taken amidst forested walkways, beach palms, romantic arched footbridge, tropical flowers, and stunning sky colors. Reception dining and dancing location of your choice; the beautiful Tarpon Ballroom with arrival foyer, or the Pool Clubhouse with its marble arrival foyer and outdoor dining overlooking the pool, marina, and ocean. Cuisine that is fresh, flavorful, and presented with flawless service. Full assistance and support with save-the-dates, all vendors, area activities, rehearsal dinners, etc. Your guests staying with you in spectacular villas only one hour from the Miami Airport.
Mariner’s Club Key Largo is located on the first of the fabulous Florida Keys, only one hour from the Miami Airport, and offers brides & grooms a unique alternative to a traditional mainland or destination wedding. We strike just the right tone for your special day and guests’ activities with our dramatic oceanfront indoor and outdoor settings, secluded environment, panoramic vistas, spectacular villas, flawless service, sunset sky colors, lush palms and flowers, great amenities; and responsive, caring, and calming support for your Key Largo wedding.
Allow us to help your life be easy and stress-free for the pre-planning, wedding week, and ceremony day. We are happy to assist with referrals of services and locations such as: officiates (notary, boat captain, persons of religion), churches, florists, wedding license, photographers, musicians, limos and transportation, specialty entertainers, rental services, wedding cakes, rehearsal dinners, tux rentals, farewell breakfasts, hair and spa salons, fishing trips, fireworks, dove releases, and any other wishes you desire. In addition, you can rely on our adventure concierge for expertly planned fishing trips, kayaking eco-tours, snorkeling and diving excursions, watersports adventures and all pre- and post-wedding events.
Our experienced staff and professional service will exceed all your expectations by creating a stress-free and incredible Key Largo wedding week. Please contact our Event Designer at 305.367.3321 or firstname.lastname@example.org to check specific date availability, greatly discounted guest villa rates, and for any and all questions and support.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.