By sea or by land, Mariner’s Club Key Largo offers you a vacation both adventurous and relaxing, ensuring you the most memorable experience. With an island home touted as the Diving Capital of the World, it is no surprise that aquatic diversions at our Key Largo, FL community are as plentiful as the fish in the sea. From a full-service marina and on-site diving, fishing and water sports rentals to the largest pool in the Florida Keys and a romantic Jacuzzi Grotto, Mariner’s Club helps you immerse yourself in the calming waters that surround this island paradise. Land activities are just as fruitful, from a tennis court and clubhouse to a fitness center. Whether you’re making romantic memories or planning a fun family Key Largo vacation, Mariner’s Club Florida Keys accommodations guarantee an unforgettable travel experience.
With its exotic West Indies décor richly accented in teak, porcelain, mahogany and marble, the Clubhouse at Mariner’s Villas in Florida Keys offers the perfect setting in which to unwind and relax on the terraces above the pool. The Clubhouse is also available for private functions, cocktail parties, meetings, and wedding receptions.
Tarpon Room Meeting & Event Space
The majestic blend of oceanfront splendor, lush palm trees, tropical flowers and laid back ‘Keys Charm’ strike just the right tone for your important gathering. Enjoy impeccable service in an incredible location.
Host your special day with over 2000 square feet of indoor event and meeting space, accommodating up to: 80 guests for dining/dancing, 120 guests for dinner, 150 guests for cocktails/hors d’oeuvres, 100 guests classroom style, and 140 guests theatre style.
Our experienced professional service will exceed all your expectations creating an amazing meeting site. We are happy to assist with referrals of services and locations such as: floral décor, arrival specialty gifts, photographers, musicians, limos and transportation, specialty entertainers, rental services, off-site dinners and events, hair and spa salons, fireworks, animal displays, and any other wishes you desire.
Among our many Key Largo amenities, the pools stand out as a favorite of our guests.
Set amidst coconut palms, bougainvillea and mangrove trees and surrounded by powder white sands, our 7,800-square foot, oceanfront lagoon-styled pool is the largest resort pool in the Florida Keys, has dual zero-entries, and fulfills the ultimate Keys experience.
Perched above the marina and the Atlantic Ocean, our heated Clubhouse pool offers a more secluded atmosphere with dramatic views of the sparkling waters beyond. The spectacular oceanic backdrop makes this the ideal spot for a refreshing aquatic workout or a quiet day soaking up the sun amid gentle tropical breezes.
Showers and restroom facilities are conveniently located at both pool locations.
Coral Jacuzzi Grotto
Designed to replicate an underwater diving or snorkeling experience, the Coral Jacuzzi Grotto is simply the perfect place to escape. Nestled between the lush, tropical gardens and heated clubhouse pool, the Jacuzzi maintains a constant temperature of 102°F, the ideal environment to unwind after a vigorous workout or full day of fishing at our exciting Key Largo community. A cozy little hideaway, where you will be captivated by the quiet and beauty of Mother Nature, the Grotto boasts various types of corals in the sides and walls.
The lower level of the clubhouse is home to our state-of-the-art fitness center featuring a Cybex multiplex machine, true cardio equipment and free weights. Enjoy sports or entertainment on two televisions and surround sound audio system. Pamper yourself with an in-suite massage or refreshing dip in our heated Clubhouse pool or Coral Jacuzzi Grotto.
Grab a partner and enjoy a game of tennis on one of two championship tennis courts nestled between our preserve and natural hammock.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.