Mariner’s Club Key Largo features a magnificent 43-slip deep water marina sitting directly on the Atlantic Ocean located at the southern edge of John Pennekamp State Park in Key Largo – the only living coral reef in the United States; and just 10 quick minutes from Molasses Reef.
The marina can accommodate jet skis, wave runners, boats, and yachts up to 60 feet in length and docks are equipped with water and electric. Take a walk down a 200-foot pier that juts into the ocean, watch marine life, have a bite, or relax and watch the sunrise over the ocean or sunset colors in the sky. During your Key Largo vacation, cookout on the BBQ grill and enjoy a picnic at the tables by the marina.
At Mariner’s Club you board your boat and head west to the ocean side reefs for snorkeling, diving, or fishing.
To reserve space for your boat in the marina, please dial (305) 853-9777 or click here to request space by email.
Sorry, but you must reserve a villa to reserve slip space. Lift/Launch and trailer storage services are not available to rental guests and are reserved strictly for owners.
We recommend our guests contact the Catamaran Boat Yard & Storage facility less than half of a mile north of Mariner’s Club for use of their launch ramp, secure trailer storage and other services. Reserve service and storage space with Catamaran Boat Yard & Storage at (305) 852-2025.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.