Your Villa comes with a “Starter Pack”. Each full bathroom with have 1 back up roll toilet paper per bathroom. There are 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 2 wash cloths, 2 Makeup cloths, and 1 bath mat in each full bathroom. Bath amenities for each full bath include 1 hotel-size of each of the following: shampoo, conditioner, lotion, bath gel, facial bar soap and body bar soap. Beds are furnished with Mattress pad, fitted sheet, two flat sheets with a sleeping blanket in between, pillows and pillowcases and a decorative quilt. Should you need to launder your bed linens or towels a single wash laundry detergent and single use dryer sheet is also provided. The kitchen or kitchenette area will have, 1 roll paper towels, 3 dishwasher tablets if there is a dishwasher, 1 small bottle of liquid dish soap, and 3 kitchen garbage bags. For additional supplies during your stay, Kmart & Publix supermarket is located 3.5 Miles North on the Overseas Highway in Key Largo at Mile Marker 101.
Publix grocery store located 3.5 miles North on the Oceanside near Mile Marker 101. Approximately 5?minute drive on the Overseas Highway.
Walgreen’s & Denny’s Liquor Store located at Mile Marker 100, north on Overseas Highway.
View your wireless networks and locate your Villa number and click connect. Your secure passkey code is provided in the Pre-Arrival Instruction and on the base of the telephone inside the villa.
All calls are free for unlimited local and long?distance calls. Please dial a 9 + 1 + Area Code + Number.
John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park – located north on the Overseas Hwy at Mile Marker 102.5. Visit http://pennekamppark.com for more information. Harry Harris Park – located south on the Overseas Hwy at Mile Marker 92. Visit http://www.monroecounty?fl.gov/facilities/Facility/Details/250 for more information. Both facilities do require an entrance fee.
Ballyhoo’s is just one of the great options just north of Mariner’s club which has a fabulous selection available for Lunch and Dinner options. There are many great restaurant options available on our website.
The fitness center is located next to the ballroom and conference space on the southern side of the boat storage area. Fitness Center Hours are from 6 am to 10 pm daily. The game room is available at the lower level of the club house. The access code for the game room is provided in the Pre-Arrival Instruction. Guests age 16 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times during use of the game room. The Tennis Courts are available on a first come first serve basis. Unfortunately, we do not provide equipment.
Unfortunately, if you have reached your maximum occupancy limits you will not be able to have day visitors at the Mariner’s Club. However, if you haven’t reached your maximum occupancy limits you may contact Security to register your visitors at (305) 853-9878.
Mariner’s Club is a privately owned residential community, where some of the owners offer their home to seasonal renters. The owners spend a lot of time, money, and energy to keep Mariner’s Club as one of the premier communities in the Florida Keys. We appreciate your help in keeping our community first-class by observing the following rules:
· While owners are allowed pets, guests may only have certified companion animals. Copies of Pet Certification must be provided at time of reservation. All service animals must be leashed at all times when outside the unit. Unfortunately Emotional Support Animals are not considered a Service Animal and are not allowed on the Mariner’s Club Property.
· Two Vehicles are allowed per residence and all vehicles must display a valid Mariner’s Club parking pass. Any towing and/or storage charges resulting from an enforcement of these provisions are the sole responsibility of the owner/operator of the vehicle involved.
· Parents must be responsible and attend to their children, with due regard to the wishes and comforts of others, in all club facilities. No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the fitness center.
· Campers, ATV’s, utility trailers, motor homes and travel trailers are not allowed. Boats, boat trailers and person watercraft trailers, may only be parked in the boatyard.
· Go-carts, motorized scooters and non street-legal vehicles, with the exception of golf cart are not prohibited on the property. Approved motor vehicles and golf carts mayonly be operated by persons with a license or a restricted license.
· No swimsuits, towels, laundry, or other items should be hung from balcony railings.
· Only registered guests are allowed on the property.
· Occupancy guest limits are one bedrooms (1-4), two bedrooms (4-6), three bedrooms (6-8), and four bedrooms (8-10).
· Due to the tropical environment of the Florida Keys, it is important that all garbage is bagged, secured, and placed in garbage cans. If you are recycling, please ensure containers are rinsed and no food is left in boxes (i.e.: cereal, cookie boxes, etc).
· No person shall make or permit any disturbing noises, do or permit anything that will interfere with the rights, comforts, or convenience of others, or operate radios or televisions in such a manner as to disturb or annoy other occupants. Mariner’s Club Safety Patrol and the Association Manager shall in their sole discretion determine what constitutes such a nuisance. Violation may result in removal from the property.
Mariner’s Club wishes to maintain a guest Friendly environment. Compliance with rules and guidelines is expected of all owners, guests, and tenants. In the unfortunate event that rules are broken; fines, assessments and damages will be charged to the unit owner or agency conducting the rental and may be deducted from your security deposit.
· Pool hours are from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (Grotto Pool closure 11 p.m.)
· No food or drink is allowed in the pool. Food and drink must be consumed away from the pool deck.
· No glass containers of any kind are allowed in the pool areas. No food or drink is allowed in the pool.
· No pets with the exception of certified service animals are allowed in the pool area. Service animals must be leashed at all times.
· The pool areas are considered NON-SMOKING areas, in compliance with Florida Law.
· No infants (under one year of age) are allowed in the pool. Toddlers MUST wear “swimming diapers” Children should not carry or throw sand into the pool, as it seriously impacts the effectiveness of the pool filters. Only soft/nerf like toys are allow in the pool.
· Pool and Clubhouse furniture (loungers) should remain in their respective areas.
· No Frisbees, ball throwing or similar games are allowed.
· Radios must only be used with earphones.
· Saving of chairs for persons absent from the pool area is not allowed.
· All trash must be placed in the waste receptacles, so foreign materials do not get into the pool.
Our wish as a community is that everyone visiting enjoys the Florida Keys. These rules help everyone have an enjoyable stay. In the unfortunate event that rules are broken, fines or assessments could occur.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.