Mariner’s Club is a privately owned residential community, where some of the owners offer their home to seasonal renters. The owners spend a lot of time, money, and energy to keep Mariner’s Club as one of the premier communities in the Florida Keys. We appreciate your help in keeping our community first-class by observing the following rules:
· Guests are not permitted to have Emotional Support Animals or pets onsite or in any of the rental homes. Emotional Support Animals or pets found in any rental home will incur mandatory fees of up to $500.00 for cleaning purposes plus any damages. Service Animals should be registered with KeysCaribbean and the HOA prior to arrival. You will be asked to provide details of the duties your service animal performs. All service animals must be leashed at all times when outside the unit.
· Two Vehicles are allowed per residence and all vehicles must display a valid Mariner’s Club parking pass. Any towing and/or storage charges resulting from an enforcement of these provisions are the sole responsibility of the owner/operator of the vehicle involved.
· Parents must be responsible and attend to their children, with due regard to the wishes and comforts of others, in all club facilities. No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the fitness center.
· Campers, ATV’s, utility trailers, motor homes and travel trailers are not allowed. Boat trailers are not permitted to be parked onsite by guests. We suggest reserving storage space at Catamaran Boat Yard & Storage less than half of a mile north. If you intend to bring your boat, you must launch offsite and enter the marina by water. To reserve space for your boat in the marina, please contact the Homeowner’s Association in advance of your stay.
· Go-carts, motorized scooters and non street-legal vehicles, with the exception of golf cart are not prohibited on the property. Approved motor vehicles and golf carts may only be operated by persons with a license or a restricted license.
· No swimsuits, towels, laundry, or other items should be hung from balcony railings.
· Only registered guests are allowed on the property.
· Occupancy guest limits are one bedrooms (1-4), two bedrooms (4-6), three bedrooms (6-8), and four bedrooms (8-10).
· Due to the tropical environment of the Florida Keys, it is important that all garbage is bagged, secured, and placed in garbage cans. If you are recycling, please ensure containers are rinsed and no food is left in boxes (i.e.: cereal, cookie boxes, etc).
· No person shall make or permit any disturbing noises, do or permit anything that will interfere with the rights, comforts, or convenience of others, or operate radios or televisions in such a manner as to disturb or annoy other occupants. Mariner’s Club Safety Patrol and the Association Manager shall in their sole discretion determine what constitutes such a nuisance. Violation may result in removal from the property.
Mariner’s Club wishes to maintain a guest-friendly environment. Compliance with rules and guidelines is expected of all owners, guests, and tenants. Failure to abide by these rules may result in charges including fines, assessments, and damages as well as the potential termination of your stay without a refund.