Celebrated as the fishing capital of the Keys, Marathon is a first choice for novice and world-class anglers alike. Experience the ultimate Florida Keys fishing vacation, where guests frequently reel in a series of fish link Marlin, Tuna, Sailfish, Yellowtail, Grouper, Kingfish and more.
Our private Marathon resort vacation rental community is a fishing enthusiast’s dream come true. Each of our luxury Florida Keys vacation Villas features its own 31′ boat slip just steps from your sunset water-view deck, offering easy access to the deep indigo blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean in Marathon, Florida.
Convenience is vital at Indigo Reef Resort Villas. Your Marathon Florida fishing vacation is even more enjoyable with state-of-the-art fish cleaning and fillet stations and dockside ice.
All Indigo Reef Resort Villas include slip space for boats up to 31 FT (length overall).
We recommend the newly renovated public boat ramp at Mile Marker 54, located on Overseas Highway Bay-side just 3 minutes from your Villa dock. There is ample parking for both vehicle and temporary trailer drop off. Use of this ramp is without charge.
Driftwood Marina & Storage
Secure trailer storage is available at Driftwood Marina & Storage located at the corner of Coco Plum Drive & Overseas Highway stop light, 1 minute from the public boat launch ramp at MM 54. Please contact Shelly for trailer storage information prior to arrival at (305) 289-0432. After hours & weekends at (305) 849-1701.
Boat House Marina
Larger slip space, use of a launch ramp and trailer storage can also be arranged with the Boat House Marina located at Coral Lagoon Resort just 1 mile north, approximately 15 minutes by boat to your Indigo Reef Resort Marina Villa dock. Please contact the Boat House Marina directly for reservations at (305) 481-0653.
Strictly monitored by HOA management
Dock space lengths are all 35′ maximum
Boats must have a length overall of no more than 31′
Marina Dock Area Draft
Low Tide 4′
Please click here for the Dock Assignment Chart to view the specific dock number that corresponds to each Villa. The Villas and docks are all privately owned and the docks are deeded to specific Villas. Docks may not be reassigned to another Villa under any circumstances.
24° 44’050″N and 81° 02’050″W
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.