Our private waterfront Villas and detached Homes are a fisherman’s dream. Enjoy the sparkling blue water of the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico for the best in Marathon, Florida fishing.
Marathon is known as the fishing capital of the keys. Marathon, Florida fishing is perfect for the beginner to the most experienced anglers. Enjoy Marathon fishing and expect to catch Wahoo, Amber Jack, Yellowtail, Marlin, Tuna, King fish, Sailfish, Barracuda and Grouper beginning your adventure from our Marathon, Florida marina. Fisherman will appreciate Marathon’s backcountry and fly fishing at our Marathon Key hotel near the Seven-Mile Bridge. This means exceptional game fishing and an alternative to offshore fishing in the Atlantic via the Vaca Cut within minutes of our property. The nearby flats are inhabited by Permit, Bonefish and Tarpon.
Some Coral Lagoon Resort Villas include slip space for boats up to 36 FT.
The Home Owner’s Association and Boat House Marina require your boat be additionally insured, please click here for directions.
Larger slip space, use of the launch ramp and trailer storage (valet trailer service is available for a small fee) can be arranged with the onsite Boat House Marina.
Please contact the Boat House Marina directly for reservations at (305) 481-0653. The launch ramp closes at 4:30PM and the marina at 5PM. You do not need to wait for your Villa to be ready to utilize marina services; slips are available any time after 11AM on the day of your arrival.
· Round-trip use of launch ramp: $20.00
· Nightly trailer storage: $20.00
Click here for the Dock Assignment Chart to view the specific dock number that corresponds to each Villa. The Villas and docks are all privately owned and the docks are deeded to specific Villas. Docks may not be reassigned to another Villa under any circumstances. FL law prohibits any more than one vessel per slip.
24° 43’42″N and 81° 01’26″W
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.