Your Villa comes with a “Starter Pack” which includes: 1 backup roll of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 set towels & bed linens, 6 pool towels in linen closet, 1 single box washing machine detergent, 1 roll paper towel, 2 kitchen trash can bags, 2 tablets dishwashing machine soap, 1 small bottle liquid dish soap, 1 set of bath amenities per full bath (shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, lotion, bar soap). For additional supplies during your stay there is a Kmart Big K, Publix & Winn Dixie supermarkets located within minutes only 2 miles south on the Overseas Highway.
Winn Dixie and Publix grocery stores located 1 mile south of Marathon Airport on the Oceanside near MM50. Approximately 5 minute drive on Overseas Highway.
Walgreens Liquor Store located next to Walgreens Pharmacy, 1/2 mile south on Overseas Highway Bayside at 109th Street. Approximately a 2 minutes drive.
The Coral Lagoon Wi-Fi is free and insecure, simply log on. You also have an Ethernet cable from the Comcast modem under the living room TV.
No. Specific Villas have assigned Boat Slips that are clearly marked on the dock pedestals. Do not park in open slips, as this is a residential community and owners must have access to their assigned slip at all times. Additional slips may be rented from the Boat House Marina dockmaster on property.
No. Please be courteous and park in designated parking spaces for everyone to be able to access their vehicle.
Please take your full trash bags to the trash receptacle located on the far side of the Boat Dry Slip building across from the boat ramp. Please do not leave trash bags on front or back decks.
You have a daily PASS for the Exclusive Members Only Cabana Beach Club, Only 3 minutes from your Villa featuring: Private Sandy Beach, Heated Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi Pool, Food & Beverage Services, Game Room and Fun Activities. The Club is located at 425 Ocean Drive East, Key Colony Beach. Driving Directions: Turn right out of the Coral Lagoon driveway onto the Overseas Highway turn right at the first stop light – Sardowski Causeway; follow the Sardowski Causeway until it curves left at the Atlantic Ocean. The 4th driveway on your right is CABANA BEACH CLUB.
The pool is privately owned and is for the exclusive use of the owner and his guests. The Cabana Beach Club has a very large pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, as well as full services.
We have listed great local restaurants in the directory information binder on the Kitchen Counter.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.