Your Villa comes with a “Starter Pack”. Each full bathroom with have 1 back up roll toilet paper per bathroom. There are 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 2 wash cloths, 2 Makeup cloths, and 1 bath mat in each full bathroom. Bath amenities for each full bath include 1 hotel-size of each of the following: shampoo, conditioner, lotion, bath gel, facial bar soap and body bar soap. Beds are furnished with Mattress pad, fitted sheet, two flat sheets with a sleeping blanket in between, pillows and pillowcases and a decorative quilt. Should you need to launder your bed linens or towels a single wash laundry detergent and single use dryer sheet is also provided. The kitchen or kitchenette area will have, 1 roll paper towels, 3 dishwasher tablets if there is a dishwasher, 1 small bottle of liquid dish soap, and 3 kitchen garbage bags. For additional supplies during your stay, Kmart & Publix supermarket is located 3.5 Miles North on the Overseas Highway in Key Largo at Mile Marker 101.
Publix grocery store located 3.5 miles North on the Oceanside near Mile Marker 101. Approximately 5?minute drive on the Overseas Highway.
Walgreen’s & Denny’s Liquor Store located at Mile Marker 100, north on Overseas Highway.
View your wireless networks and locate your Villa number and click connect. Your secure passkey code is provided in the Pre-Arrival Instruction and on the base of the telephone inside the villa.
All calls are free for unlimited local and long-distance calls. Please dial a 9 + 1 + Area Code + Number.
Ballyhoo’s is just one of the great options just north of Mariner’s club which has a fabulous selection available for Lunch and Dinner options. There are many great restaurant options available on our website.
· Trash and Recycle cans must be accessible for roll-out Monday morning and Trash again on Thursday morning.
· Please do not leave trash or litter anywhere in Angler’s Reef – if you brought it, please take it with you.
· Towels, bathing suits and other items may not be placed over porch railings.
· Bikes, chairs, coolers, fishing equipment, flotation devices, kayaks, paddleboards or other personal items may not be left on streets, grass, docks, seawalls or walkways.
· Loud music, loud or lewd language, loud noises, or anything that disturbs the “quiet enjoyment” of others is prohibited. It is suggested that music should be listened to via earphones at the pool or beaches.
· Drain clogs: Do not put kitchen grease down drains; do not put anything other than toilet tissue in toilets.
· Only maintenance and very minor and brief repairs to vehicle or boats are allowed in Angler’s Reef which do not involve fluids, stains, contamination, or loud noise.
· Angler’s Reef and the Village of Islamorada require a minimum stay of 7 contiguous nights.
· Tenants and guests are prohibited from bringing animals/pets into Angler’s Reef.
· Tenants or guests seeking a special accommodation for a valid service animal may request and complete the appropriate form and return it for review and approval at least 1 week before potential arrival.
· Tenants or guests misrepresenting a pet as a service animal may be liable under FL statute 413.08, (Parag 9) for fines and community service.
· Any function or bringing in a large number of visitors/guests not residing in an Anglers unit must be preapproved by the Board in writing.
· All roads in Angler’s Reef are One-Way only with a 5mph speed limit.
· Gates require a code and open slowly, please wait until the gates have fully opened before entering or exiting the community. Do not stop until you are fully past the gate.
· Do not push thru the gates – any damage will be assessed to the perpetrator or unit owner.
· Park ONLY in your unit’s driveway –
· Parking is prohibited anywhere on the grass or streets in Angler’s Reef.
· Do not allow any vehicle to overhang from the driveway onto the street.
· Additional vehicles or trailers may be parked outside Angler’s Reef on the median area at vehicle owner’s risk.
· Contractors/vendors must park either in the driveway of the unit they are servicing or outside Anglers after delivery or dropping off tools/equipment.
· Improperly parked vehicles may be towed at vehicle owner’s expense.
· Yaks and SUPs in racks on the south beach are privately owned and not for general use.
· Guest rental yaks/SUPs should be kept at the unit or stored neatly against the mangroves waterward of the fish cleaning station — not left on the beach, grass or walkways.
· Boat slips are privately owned and are not for use without the slip owner’s permission. Violators may be towed at boat owner’s expense.
· The dock area between slips 17 and 18 is NOT for dockage and is to remain OPEN at all times.
· A docked vessel may not exceed a bridge height of 10.5 ft, length of 31 ft, or draft of 3.5 ft.
· A docked vessel may not be configured or moored in such a manner that it impacts safe navigation in the lagoon or the ingress/egress of other boats to/from other slips.
· Boats should be moored with 5 lines to avoid being trapped under or on docks. A docking diagram is available.
· Boat operators are responsible for any damage their vessel may cause while moored or underway in the Angler’s Reef boat lagoon.
· Refueling of boats by any manner anywhere within Angler’s Reef is strictly prohibited.
· Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult over 18 on the docks.
· Dock lines, hoses, electric cords, etc should be coiled or hung neatly so as to not create a tripping hazard.
· The dock walkway should be kept clear of trash, fishing/diving/boating equipment, etc.
· Bikes, scooters, skateboards, in-line skates or similar are not allowed on docks, seawall or walkways.
· Please ensure hose spigots on docks and at fish stations are turned fully OFF when not in use.
· No swimming is allowed in the Angler’s Reef boat lagoon or channel.
· Fish cleaning and bait cutting is only to be done at the fish cleaning tables at each end of the lagoon, not on the sea wall or docks. Please adhere to the posted rules at the tables for bait and fish carcass disposal.
· There is a No Wake area within 200’ of the entrance to the Angler’s Reef boat lagoon.
· Only one vessel may be moored in a slip.
· Boat slips may only be used by owners or guests staying overnight at Angler’s Reef.
· Glass or any breakables are prohibited anywhere within the fenced pool area.
· There is no lifeguard on duty. Follow the rules and swim at your own risk.
· Pool furniture may not be reserved. Towels and other personal items left behind may be removed from lounges, chairs and tables after a 30 minute absence from the pool area.
· There is no swimming allowed after dark.
· Smoking, including electronic vaping devices, is not allowed in the pool area.
· Before entering the pool, remove bobby pins and hair pins, etc. and remove sand using the foot wash.
· Inflatables in the pool may not exceed 24” in diameter. Rafts, boogie boards and similar are prohibited.
· Horseplay, running, screaming, dunking, diving or boisterous conduct is not permitted in the pool area.
· The Property Manager or his agent has the authority to reposition furniture for the use of others.
· Any person under the age of 12 must be accompanied in the pool area by an adult of 18+ years.
· Proper swimsuit attire is required.
· Protective plastic underwear is required for toddlers; parents will be held liable for all costs related to any “accidents.” Emptying, cleaning and refilling the pool may be required.
· Please keep pool bathrooms clean and orderly; only toilet tissue is to be flushed.
· Bonfires or fireworks are prohibited on the beaches or anywhere in Anglers.
· Upon departing the beach, any holes dug in the sand must be filled in to avoid a tripping hazard.
· Beach furniture may be repositioned on the beach but not removed.
· Do not leave any beach furniture where high tide may reach it.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.