With more than 2,800 square nautical miles to discover, Florida Keys boating is the best way to explore the islands — from the upper most island of Key Largo, down to the fishing capital of the world Islamorada, ending at the southernmost island of Key West.
For Florida Keys Boating Excursions, please select an island location:
Enjoy a leisurely ride on a glass-bottom boating adventure and drift over the spectacular living coral reefs of the Florida Keys Marine Sanctuary. With visibility up to 70 feet, you will see all of the tropical sea life while you are high and dry on the glass-bottom boat.
At land’s end, the ocean is your playground. From morning dolphin watching sails and afternoon adventure cruises to journeys illuminated by the stars above, board your choice of vessel and explore the vast seas with exciting Key West boating excursions.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.