20, May 2008
Mariner’s Resort Villas is First in Key Largo to Receive FLA. Green Lodging Program Designation
KEY LARGO, FL – As part of its ongoing commitment to the environment, Mariner’s Resort Villas & Marina in Key Largo, a KeysCaribbean property, has been certified a Green Lodging facility by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection’s (DEP) Florida Green Lodging Program.
29, April 2008
Enjoy the Florida Keys for 30% Off* At KeysCaribbean’s Luxury Resort Villas & Marinas!
FLORIDA KEYS, Fl. – KeysCaribbean Resort Villas & Marinas is celebrating the exciting month of May in the Florida Keys with an amazing “Swing Into Spring” special discount offer: 30 percent off regular daily rental rates starting from $195 ** at select KeysCaribbean luxury vacation resorts May 1-31.*
28, March 2008
KeysCaribbean Resort Villas & Marinas Offer 4th Night Free* —
FLORIDA KEYS, Fl. – To celebrate three exciting events in the Florida Keys during the month of April – The Sailfish Championship, Seven Mile Bridge Run, and the Big Boys Off-Shore Charity Fishing Tournament – KeysCaribbean Luxury Resort Villas & Marinas announces a great Florida Keys April Specials & Adventure Events value offering: stay for three nights at any KeysCaribbean luxury vacation resort in the Keys and receive a fourth night free from April 1-30.
|15, November 2007
KeysCaribbean Resorts Win Two W3 Web AwardsKEY WEST, Fl. – KeysCaribbean Resorts, native developer of luxury waterfront vacation
homes in the Florida Keys, has been named winner of two W3 Silver Awards for
outstanding achievement in web design for www.KeysCaribbeanResidences.com
(Real Estate category) and www.KeysCaribbean.com (Luxury Home Rentals, Hotel &
|14 May 2007
KeysCaribbean Adds Conch Harbor Marina Into Florida Keys Marina PortfolioKEY WEST, Fl. – KeysCaribbean Resorts & Marinas – native Conch builders – announces the purchase of Conch Harbor Marina in Key West. Located at the historic Key West Bight, Conch Harbor will supplement the KeysCaribbean development portfolio that includes luxury waterfront vacation homes and the most desirable marina locations in the Florida Keys, and will also serve as an amenity for the company’s residential resorts, including neighboring Harbor House.
|Apr 23, 2007
2007 World Sailfish ChampionshipCapt. Ted is down in Key West covering the 2007 World Sailfish Championship. Keep checking back here at SportFishingMag.com as we bring you regular updates of tournament happenings.
Spreading unpretentious luxury to Florida KeysGrowing up in South Florida for many of us has always meant visiting the Florida Keys for periodic weekend retreats and arranging irresistible fishing adventures. As Miami exploded in growth during the last two decades, the remarkable string of islands to our southwest, connected by narrow two-lane bridges, preserved much of their laid-back and even honky-tonk charm. Besides the trailer parks, rough-edged marinas, campgrounds, mom-and-pop motels, bait shops and motley crowd of fish-sandwich and key lime pie restaurants, the ambiance remained down-home and comfy. After all, at the end of the day, the sunset was still free.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.