Frequently Asked Arrival Questions
What Supplies are provided during my stay?
Your Villa comes with a “Starter Pack”. Each full bathroom with have 1 back up roll toilet paper per bathroom. There are 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 2 wash clothes, 2 Makeup clothes, and 1 bath mat in each full bathroom. Bath amenities for each full bath include 1 – 2 oz bottle of each of the following:
shampoo, conditioner, lotion, bath gel, and a facial bar soap and a body bar soap. Beds are furnished with Mattress pad, fitted sheet, two flat sheets with a sleeping blanket in between, pillows and pillowcases and a decorative quilt.
Should you need to launder your bed linens or towels a single wash
laundry detergent and dryer sheets is also provided. The kitchen or kitchenette area will have, 1 roll paper towels, 3 dishwasher tablets if there is a dishwasher, 1 small bottle of liquid dish soap, and 3 kitchen garbage bags. For additional supplies during your stay, Publix supermarket is located 3.5 Miles
North on the Overseas Highway in Key Largo at Mile Marker 101.
Where is the closest Grocery Store?
Publix grocery store located 3.5 miles North on the Oceanside near Mile Marker 101. Approximately 5? minute drive on the Overseas Highway.
Where is the closest Liquor Store?
Walgreen’s & Denny’s Liquor Store located at Mile Marker 100, north on Overseas Highway.
How do I connect to the Internet?
View your wireless networks and locate your Villa number and click connect. Your secure passkey code is: 3054322 + villa number. Example: Villa #121 is 3054322121. This Information is also located on signage near the telephone inside the villa.
How do I use the telephone?
All calls are free for unlimited local and long?distance calls. Please dial a 9 + 1 + Area Code + Number.
Where is the closest beach?
John PenneKamp Coral Reef State Park – located north on the Overseas Hwy at Mile Marker 102.5. Visit http://pennekamppark.com for more information. Harry Harris Park – located south on the Overseas Hwy at Mile Marker 92. Visit http://www.monroecounty?fl.gov/facilities/Facility/Details/250 for more information. Both facilities do require an entrance fee.
Where is the best place to eat dinner?
Ballyhoo’s is just one of the great options just north of Mariner’s club which has a fabulous selection available for Lunch and Dinner options. There are many great restaurant options available on our website.
How do I access the Fitness Center, Game Room, and Tennis Courts?
The fitness center is located next to the ballroom and conference space on the southern side of the boat storage area. Fitness Center Hours are from 6 am to 10 pm daily.
The game room is available at the lower level of the club house. The access code for the game room is 9157, however, guests age 16 and
under must be supervised by an adult at all times during use of the game room.
The Tennis Courts are available on a first come first serve basis. Unfortunately, we do not provide equipment.
Can I have visitors while staying at the Mariner’s Club?
Unfortunately, if you have reached your maximum occupancy limits you will not be able to have day visitors at the Mariner’s Club. However, if you haven’t reached your maximum occupancy limits you may contact the Mariner’s Club Security Office to register your visitors at (305) 853?9878.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.