The Florida Keys are some of the most visited islands in the world. That is not surprising at all, though, as this popular island chain is a virtual waterfront playground with so many luxury water-oriented resorts to enjoy and sea side actives to experience – there is truly something for everyone in the Florida Keys.
If you enjoy the finer things in life, you will be more than pleased with the choice of luxury resorts available for your stay during your Florida vacation. From waterside resorts in the Keys with bungalows by the water to upscale resorts with full-service marinas – here are some of the most popular upscale resorts to consider for your Florida Keys escape.
Mariner’s Club Key Largo – Located on the island of Key Largo, the private and gated oceanfront community of Mariner’s Club Key Largo offers guests a truly relaxing experience in one of the most luxurious Florida Keys vacation rental resorts in the area. Guests enjoy luxury vacation townhomes and villas with upscale amenities including two pools, a Jacuzzi Grotto, tennis courts, elegant club house with outdoor terraces, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and a stunning 43-slip full-service deep-water marina with on-site diving and water sports rentals.
Indigo Reef Resort Marathon Key – The Island’s most luxurious vacation rental accommodations, Indigo Reef Resort offers guests their choice of 67 richly appointed villas just steps away from private dock and boat access. These upscale vacation villas in the Florida Keys offer amazing, high-end appointments, furnishings, private porches, and even a full-time, on-site dock master and private boat slips! Resort amenities include boating, seaside pools, pet-friendly accommodations and more!
Angler’s Reef Resort Villas & Marina Islamorada – This relaxing sea side resort offers a quaint community of 52 cottages crafted in an elegant and tropical combination of Native Conch and British West Indies style. The private, gated oceanside resort is styled like a Caribbean fishing village with cottages, beaches, and amenities, making it the perfect place to relax. The Florida Keys luxury resort offers 500 feet of waterfront access, onsite deep-water marina with Dock Access, a heated oceanfront pool, and more!
The Best Luxury Waterfront Vacation Rentals in the Florida Keys from Keys Caribbean
The team at KeysCaribbean offers the most amazing luxury vacation rental in the Florida Keys. Let’s book a waterfront cottage, bungalow, or townhouse today for your luxury vacation in the Florida Keys and get you out on the water for a getaway to remember!
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.