The Florida Keys are a popular vacation destination that sees millions of visitors each year. It’s no surprise why people are drawn to the magnificent islands, including the many celebrities who own homes in the area. From the perfect tropical year-round climate, gorgeous beaches, and unmatched sunsets, to the exciting entertainment options and laid-back vibe, the Florida Keys are truly a place everyone must visit at least once in their lifetime!
For many people though, half of the fun of a Florida Keys adventure is getting there. No matter how you choose to arrive at your favorite Florida Key Resort, it will surely be an exciting adventure to remember!
Ferry Service – One of the most popular ways to get to the Keys from South Florida is to take a ferry. There are a variety of ferry services that make the trip from the mainland of Florida to the islands of the Keys. If you love being out on the water, you will surely enjoy the exciting adventure by boat to the Keys.
The Perfect Drive – Many folks who vacation in the Florida Keys choose to make the drive to the islands. This is absolutely the best way to get the laid back tropical vibe the Keys are so well-known for. The extensive bridge from the mainland offers visitors to the islands a view of the beautiful scenery and allows you to stop and visit any island you choose, for a better vacation experience.
Flying to the Florida Keys – There is an airport on the island of Key West, so you can easily get there via a commercial flight or a private plane. This is the quickest way to get to the end of the chain of islands and offers amazing aerial views of the Florida Keys.
It doesn’t matter how you get to the Florida Keys, as long as you get here! Start planning today for your luxury vacation to one of the amazing islands of the Florida Keys. We are here to help you choose the perfect resort, private home, or vacation villa with all of the amenities you are looking for.
Contact us at (305) 853-5000 or online here today to plan your luxury Florida Keys vacation and be prepared to have the time of you live on these beautiful islands.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.