If you’re looking for the perfect Islamorada vacation rental, Angler’s Reef Resort Villas & Marina offers a step back in time at their relaxing seaside resort. Surrounded by over 500 feet of mangrove framed oceanfront and deep-water, Angler’s Reef Resort Villas & Marina is an excellent choice for a Florida Keys waterfront vacation rental for your next getaway.
Luxury Beach Cottage Rentals in the Florida Keys
The quaint community of 52 cottages crafted in an elegant and tropical combination of Native Conch and British West Indies style offers guests of Angler’s Reef Resort Villas & Marina a tropical getaway with the laid-back Florida Keys style you’re looking for.
The seaside cottages at Angler’s Reef Resort Villas offer a variety of Islamorada vacation rentals in a private, gated oceanside resort. The floorplans range from 1134 to 1644 square feet and have two bedrooms, two and a half baths, large decks, full kitchens, and other Island inspired amenities for your best Florida Keys vacation possible. The crafty cottages are comfortably furnished and are adorned with metal roofs, spacious porches, and classic gingerbread trim that offers a quaint ambiance to the seaside resort in the Florida Keys.
Guests enjoy leisurely strolls along the streets and walking paths throughout this relaxing Caribbean fishing village-styled Florida Keys retreat to access the cottages, beaches, and amenities of the property. Angler’s Reef Resort is the perfect place to relax, unwind, and enjoy the cool ocean breezes and laid-back key west life.
Angler’s Reef Resort Villas Amenities – The Perfect Florida Keys Retreat
Islamorada is a popular vacation destination for those who are looking for a Florida Keys vacation rental. The Island resort offers plenty of options for relaxing down time as well as exciting new adventures, so there is truly something for everyone! In addition to its superb location with 500 feet of waterfront access, Angler’s Reef Resort Villas & Marina offers these onsite urban amenities with your Florida Keys vacation rental.
Angler’s Reef Resort Villas & Marina Amenities
– Onsite Deep-water Marina with Dock Access
– Heated Oceanfront Pool
– Garden Plaza
– Close to Popular State and National Parks
– Nearby Seafood Restaurants Serving the Freshest Catch from Local Waters
The Islamorada Florida Keys Vacation in Sport Fishing Capital of the World
Since Islamorada is known as “The Sport Capital of the World,” no trip to the Island is complete without casting a line! Due to its location in the heart of the Florida Keys, Islamorada’s surrounding waters are filled with sailfish, tuna and dolphin in the Atlantic Ocean and tarpon and the elusive bonefish in Florida Bay, giving it the nickname of “Sport Fishing Capital of the World.”
Contact KeysCaribbean Vacation Rentals for Your Best Florida Keys Vacation
KeysCaribbean invites you to consider being a guest at the Angler’s Reef Resort Villas & Marina in Islamorada, Florida. The quaint seaside vacation rental community is the perfect setting for your Florida Keys vacation. Give us a call at 305-853-5000 or contact us online here to book your Florida Keys vacation rental today!
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.