When planning your luxury vacation in the Florida Keys, be sure to include some opportunities to get out on the water and have some fun in the South Florida sun. The true thrill of spending time in the Florida Keys is to relax and enjoy the amazing azure blue water that surrounds the Islands.
Popular Water Activities in the Florida Keys
Fishing – Florida Keys fishing is some of the best in the world and the Islands are famous for having more than 225 species of game fish. Guests come to the Keys with fishing in mind and there are a variety of fishing excursions and adventures to enjoy, from deep sea fishing to angling along the coast.
Diving -. The Florida Keys is home to the first undersea park – John Pennekamp State Park in Key Largo – and is known as the “Diving Capital of the World.” It is also home to North America’s only living coral barrier reef and offers superior diving and snorkeling, attracting divers from around the world.
Boating – The Florida Keys covers almost 3,000 square nautical miles, which is best discovered by boat. Explore the Islands of the Keys all the way from Key Largo to Key West by renting a private boat or taking a boating excursion around the Islands.
Water Sports – Have fun on the water with a variety of fun-filled activities! From parasailing and wave runners, to Hobie Cats, stand up paddle boarding, and glass-bottom boat excursions, the fun never ends out on the water in the Florida Keys.
For water lovers, choosing the perfect accommodations in the Florida Keys is the secret to the best luxury vacation possible. Popular resorts like Indigo Reef in Marathon offer water lovers an incomparable experience with luxury water view homes with private porches and docks, as well as easy access to the Gulf of Mexico, Atlantic Ocean, the surrounding Florida bay.
Those who are looking to spend some time on the water in the Keys will also enjoy the Mariner’s Club Key Largo, which is a gated, oceanfront luxury resort in Key Largo vacation that boasts upscale townhomes and villas surrounding a stunning marina that opens directly into the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
Boaters will enjoy Angler’s Reef Resort Villas & Marina, a quaint Caribbean fishing village-styled retreat on Islamorada that offers more than five hundred feet of oceanfront and 36 protected, deep-water boat docks.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.