Those who are looking for a relaxing vacation in the Florida Keys should consider a visit in the Fall. Not only will you enjoy absolutely perfect weather (around 84 balmy degrees) but spending some time in the Keys during this time of the year offers a quiet and enjoyable escape from the busy summer crowds.
Enjoy relaxing by the pool at one of these popular resorts in the Florida Keys, exploring some of the amazing islands, or taking in the Florida sunshine at a luxury vacation home with a private pool.
Fall is also the time of year some of the most popular festivals are held on the islands, including Fantasy Fest, Meeting of the Minds Annual Parrot Head Convention, Goombay Festival, Key West Film Festival, and more.
Fishermen will enjoy spending some time on the water fishing in the Florida Keys in the Fall, where they can reel in game fish, stone crab, lobster, and more. Those who like to fish should consider staying at the Angler’s Reef Resort Villas & Marina on Islamorada, the “Sport Fishing Capital of the World.” This popular Caribbean fishing village styled retreat has 52 cottages and more than 500’ of oceanfront, and 36 protected, deep-water boat docks for aquatic fishing excursions.
If you are looking forward to diving during your Fall vacation in the Florida Keys, the Mariner’s Club in Key Largo, the “Diving Capital of the World,” is an unforgettable getaway destination. This gated, oceanfront vacation community offers upscale townhomes and villas surrounding a stunning marina that opens directly into the Atlantic Ocean with proximity to John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park and Molasses Reef for diving excursions.
Are you ready to plan an amazing vacation in the Florida Keys this Fall? The experienced Travel Team at KeysCaribbean can help you find the perfect upscale vacation accommodations and resort. Whether you prefer a luxury private vacation home with a private pool, a tropical vacation villa with tons of amenities, or a waterfront condo with ocean access, Keys Caribbean is sure to have something to please for your escape to the Florida Keys.
We are here to help you book the luxury vacation you’ve been dreaming of. Contact us at (305) 853-5000 or online here today to plan the Fall vacation you deserve in the Florida Keys.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.