The Florida Keys is a popular vacation destination of people all over the world. There is simply nothing like spending time in the Florida sunshine to help you relax, unwind, and let your worries wash away with the waves.
When you’re ready to plan your luxury Florida Keys vacation and only the best will do, KeysCaribbean is the number one choice of elite travelers who expect a certain level of service and accommodations when they vacation.
In addition to a Premier Collection of Luxury Florida Keys Resorts and upscale Private Homes throughout the Keys that offer top-notch amenities with superior service, KeysCaribbean also offers guests their own personal Adventure Concierge for a stress-free vacation in the Florida Keys.
Relax and enjoy your upscale accommodations at one of these amazing South Florida resorts or a private home in the Keys while your Adventure Concierge prepares an amazing agenda for you to enjoy during your vacation.
Receive Complimentary Adventure Concierge Service at these Florida Keys Resorts
KeysCaribbean Adventure Concierge offers guests a laid-back, stress-free Florida Keys vacation stay. Enjoy a luxury Florida Keys vacation complete with the best amenities and service, and…your own personal Florida Keys travel guide to help you plan out your activities, dining, excursions, shopping, and other Island adventures.
Through partnerships with some of the finest establishments in the Florida Keys, your Adventure Concierge can prepare customized outings and personalized experiences for you and your guests. From a private dinner reservation to a high-energy extreme adventure, your Adventure Concierge is here to cater to your individual needs and wants with services that are limited only by your imagination. We welcome you to explore the islands of the Keys and experience authentic Florida Keys activities to see how truly amazing the Keys lifestyle is.
Diving and Snorkeling
Dining and Nightlife
Book your luxury Florida Keys vacation today with KeysCaribbean and enjoy complimentary Adventure Concierge service. Choose from luxury resorts or upscale private homes. Contact us here for more information.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.