If you are like many of the brides and grooms that had special, elaborate weddings planned for 2020, that may not have happened for you this year. Plans have been changed, postponed, or worse yet – cancelled. And, while we have all been through unprecedented setbacks this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there is still hope for an amazing wedding for you in 2020…and the Florida Keys is the perfect setting.
Make plans to get married on one of the amazing islands in this tropical paradise and make plenty of wonderful memories of your special day in a truly romantic setting you will both enjoy.
Whether you are looking for a quiet ceremony with just the two of you or a special event with a few close friends and family, there is simply no better place than the Florida Keys to say, “I do!”
The great news is that the team at KeysCaribbean is here to help you plan the perfect Florida Keys wedding escape. From florists and officiates to photographers, wedding cakes, and accommodations – KeysCaribbean has luxury, amenity-filled resorts in the Florida Keys that make an amazing backdrop for your special day.
Don’t let your 2020 wedding plans get cancelled and ruin a good thing. KeysCaribbean is here to help you tie the knot in our beautiful island paradise of the Florida Keys. We have the perfect resort or vacation home for an unforgettable wedding that in the romantic Florida Keys. Contact one of our wedding specialists today to help you plan the perfect escape for your 2020 wedding.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.