When researching what to do in the Key West on BING, you will fine these day trips and Keys’ Experiences… We share a few of them with you today!
Key West Island T’ing: Sail, Snorkel and Kayak Adventure
5 star rating: Highly Recommended
Tour code: 3800ISL
Location: Key West, Florida
Duration: 6 hours (approx.)
Enjoy a day of fun in the sun on the Island T’ing adventure off the coast of Key West. Sail away from the island city of Key West to the beautiful blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico on a large catamaran. Hop in a kayak and enjoy a paddle around a natural stand of mangrove. Snorkel above a coral reef. Look for dolphins, stingrays, sea turtles, manatees and more on this guided, 6-hour adventure. A full breakfast and buffet lunch, plus beer, wine, soft drinks and homemade sangria are included. Highlights Key West Island T’ing adventure Sail on a catamaran through the Gulf of Mexico Kayak around a natural back-country mangrove island Snorkel above a coral reef Stay fueled with a full breakfast and buffet lunch! Beer, wine, soft drinks and homemade sangria included.
Dry Tortugas National Park Day Trip by Catamaran
5 star rating: Highly Recommended 35 Reviews
Tour code: 17325KEYYAN
Location: Key West, Florida
Duration: 10 hours (approx.)
Overview Important Info Escape to the secluded islands and tropical beaches off the coast of Key West on this guided, full-day adventure to historic Dry Tortugas National Park. History buffs and outdoor enthusiasts alike will love this unique voyage, where getting there is half the fun on board the Yankee Freedom III, a luxurious, state-of-the-art catamaran. Enjoy snorkeling (equipment provided) in the crystal blue waters and take in the military fort, national park, campground, sandy beaches and coral reefs that make this area special. Breakfast and lunch included. Highlights Day trip from Key West to Dry Tortugas National Park Ride a spacious catamaran across the tropical seas Enjoy spectacular views and learn about your surroundings from an on-board naturalist Cruise past Boca Grande Key, the Marquesas Keys and the Rebecca Shoal Channel Swim or snorkel around the park’s coral reef with ocean life such as dolphins and sea turtles Enjoy breakfast and lunch on the boat.
Key West Day Trip
4 star rating: Recommended 331 Reviews
Tour code: 5221KEYWEST
Location: Miami, Florida
Duration: 12 hours (approx.)
Special Offer Book and save 13% compared to the local supplier’s prices on Key West Day Trip tour options! Kick back in Key West with this island day trip from Miami, and do as little or as much as you like. After an air-conditioned journey that crosses the famous Seven Mile Bridge, enjoy up to six hours of free time. Make the most of the laid-back vibe and explore at your own pace, or upgrade to include an activity such as a conch train ride, trolley tour, parasail ride or snorkel cruise. Want to see the coral reef but don’t want to get in the water? Do the glass-bottom boat cruise instead. Highlights Take a scenic ride to Key West from Miami In Key West be sure to visit Mallory Square by the historic waterfront Upgrade and add a 2-hour glass-bottom boat ride visiting the coral reef Add on a Hop-on hop-off, fully narrated Trolley Tour to your Key West adventure Select the Conch Train option for a fun ride around Old Town Snorkeling cruise to the coral reef via catamaran is also an upgrade option Add on parasailing and soar above the emerald blue waters of Key West Approximate free time in Key West is from 12:00pm to 5:00pm
AND ONE MORE:
Champagne Celebration Sunset Cruise
5 star rating: Highly Recommended 98 Reviews
Tour code: 3172CHAMP
Location: Key West, Florida
Duration: 2 hours (approx.)
Overview Important Info Escape to the still waters off the coast of Key West on this 2-hour sunset champagne cruise. Enjoy the peaceful calm of a late afternoon sail on an experience limited to just 14 passengers. Choose from three different varieties of Chandon Brut champagne, or enjoy red or white wine, ice-cold beer, a soft drink or bottled spring water. Also included is a gourmet cheese buffet with fresh fruits, berries and other snacks. Then watch as the sun glistens and gently settles into the water, a perfect ending to a perfect cruise. Highlights Enjoy a Key West sunset cruise with champagne Cruise features sparkling wine, premium red and white wines, premium beer, soft drinks and spring water Taste a gourmet cheese buffet, including fruit, creamy local seafood dip and fresh-baked bread Bottles of Moët and Chandon champagnes available for purchase Small-group ensures a personalized experience.
Where To Stay While You Are Exploring the Florida Keys
WITH US of course: KeysCaribbean Resorts and Vacation Home Rentals…your home away from home.
You will be glad you did…
Read more about Key West Island T’ing: Sail, Snorkel and Kayak Adventure | Visit Viator
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.