If you are like many of the brides and grooms that had special, elaborate weddings planned for 2020, that may not have happened for you this year. Plans have been changed, postponed, or worse yet – cancelled. And, while we have all been through unprecedented setbacks this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there is still hope for an amazing wedding for you in 2020…and the Florida Keys is the perfect setting.
Make plans to get married on one of the amazing islands in this tropical paradise and make plenty of wonderful memories of your special day in a truly romantic setting you will both enjoy.
Whether you are looking for a quiet ceremony with just the two of you or a special event with a few close friends and family, there is simply no better place than the Florida Keys to say, “I do!”
The great news is that the team at KeysCaribbean is here to help you plan the perfect Florida Keys wedding escape. From florists and officiates to photographers, wedding cakes, and accommodations – KeysCaribbean has luxury, amenity-filled resorts in the Florida Keys that make an amazing backdrop for your special day.
Elope to the Florida Keys in a private, luxury vacation rental home or at one of these luxury resorts:
- Marathon – Indigo Reef Resort – This beautiful seaside resort offers couples a unique alternative for a beautiful destination wedding. Enjoy an intimate ceremony overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and resort pool and expect spectacular villas, flawless service, sunset skies, lush landscaping, and great amenities for your special day.
- Key Largo – Mariner’s Villas and Marina – Mariner’s Villas and Marina offers a romantic ambiance in a tropical wedding in the Florida Keys. Enjoy gorgeous oceanfront indoor or outdoor settings, secluded and private locations, luxury villas, and breathtaking views. For a truly romantic ceremony, get married at Lovers Point for the intimate oceanfront Key Largo wedding of your dreams.
Get Married in the Florida Keys in 2020
Don’t let your 2020 wedding plans get cancelled and ruin a good thing. KeysCaribbean is here to help you tie the knot in our beautiful island paradise of the Florida Keys. We have the perfect resort or vacation home for an unforgettable wedding that in the romantic Florida Keys. Contact one of our wedding specialists today to help you plan the perfect escape for your 2020 wedding.
The Florida Keys are a wildly popular vacation destination with people from everywhere around the world. The tropical ambiance, romantic air, and laid-back way of life has a way of calling you back to the islands again and again. The appeal of the Florida Keys is strong and has even attracted many famous folks to the area who couldn’t resist its charm.
Here are some of the Florida Keys’ most celebrated locals who simply could not resist the magic of the islands of the Keys.
Famous Residents of the Florida Keys
Ernest Hemmingway – Author Ernest Hemmingway made his home in the heart of Key West, where he lived and wrote for over ten years. Today, you can visit his former home on Whitehead Street, as it and the gardens…along with the 40 six-toed cats that live around the home – have been turned into a museum that you can visit during your vacation in Key West.
Jimmy Buffett – The celebrity most recognized as a resident of the Florida Keys has to be Jimmy Buffett. The tropical crooner made his home in Key West way before he was famous, where he wrote his popular “Margaritaville” tune. He promptly paid homage to his favorite beach town when he made it big by building the first Margaritaville Café, which he still plays at to this day. The popular bar sees millions of visitors each year at its Duval Street location.
Harry S. Truman, Former US President – During his presidency, President Truman spent his winters in Key West instead of enduring the brutal winters in Washington, DC. He and his wife adored the island and enjoyed their time spent there. You can visit the “Little White House” and tour the public museum and its botanical gardens that were the winter retreat of the former president during your vacation in the Florida Keys.
See What You Are Missing in the Florida Keys – Plan Your Florida Vacation with KeysCaribbean
An escape to South Florida and the Florida Keys is a popular vacation choice. Key West, Marathon, Islamorada, Key Largo and the other islands in the chain offer a unique vacation destination for adventure, relaxation, water activities, and other fun opportunities in the Florida sunshine.
The vacation pros at KeysCaribbean are here to help you book your Florida Keys vacation and help you choose the perfect luxury accommodations. We want to make your Florida Keys vacation an exciting one and invite you to book with us today!
As soon as you arrive in Key West for your luxury vacation, you will know you are in for a very special experience! From the beautiful blue water and tropical trade winds to the historic streets lined with beautiful Caribbean-style vacation rental homes and the bustling nightlife in the popular local bars and restaurants – Key West is an experience you will never forget!
A visit to the Conch Republic offers a variety of amazing adventures, luxury vacation home rentals, historic sights to see, and plenty of opportunities to relax and enjoy!
Your Key West vacation awaits and offers these exciting activities and adventures. Here are some points of interest to check out, once you are all settled in your Florida Keys vacation home, for an amazing day in Key West during your Florida Keys vacation.
A Great Way to Spend the Day in Key West
Southernmost Point Buoy – No visit to Key West is complete without a visit to the most iconic landmark on the Island. The decorated concrete buoy was established by the town of Key West in 1983 to mark the southernmost point in the continental U.S. It is the single-most photographed attraction in Key West.
Catch a Key West Sunset in Mallory Square – Seeing the sun set in Mallory Square is a Bucket List item for many people! Treat yourself to a Key West sunset during your Florida Keys vacation as the Islanders do every evening. There is also live entertainment from street performers for your pleasure.
Check out the Popular “Dive Bars” – Key West is known for its variety of local watering holes that are quick to offer a frozen concoction and a great live band. From Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville Café to the world-famous Hog’s Breath Saloon, the Green Parrot…and so many more…there is always good music and good times in Key West.
Learn Island History – Key West is rich in culture and history and a great place to learn more about both are the Key West Shipwreck Museum and the writer Ernest Hemingway’s Home & Museum. Take a step back in time and learn more about the history of Key West in these unique museums during your Florida vacation.
Are you ready to book your Key West luxury vacation? KeysCaribbean is here to help! We offer luxury vacation rental homes in the Florida Keys and can’t wait to help you plan your dream vacation!
If you are thinking about a luxury vacation in the Florida Keys, you are in for quite a treat. It’s no wonder over 2.5 million people visit the Islands of the Keys each year. From beautiful beaches and world-famous sport fishing opportunities to the beautiful scenery and sunny, tropical year-round weather – the Florida Keys are definitely a place that should be on your vacation ‘Bucket List’!
Top 5 Reasons to Plan a Vacation in the Florida Keys
- It’s Sooooo Beautiful – Enough said! Seriously though, the Florida Keys are beautiful. The azure blue waters, breathtaking sunsets, breezy palm trees, and island scenery – there is always a wonderful view in the Florida Keys.
- Fishing – Islamorada is known as the sport fishing capital of the world and attracts fishing fanatics from all over the planet who can’t wait to reel in the big one during their Florida Keys fishing vacation. If you love fishing or just want to give it a try, the Florida Keys are the perfect place.
- World-Famous Bars and Restaurants of Key West – You must see, experience, and enjoy the infamous dive bars and amazing restaurants that only Old Town Key West offers. From an al fresco Jamaican Jerk chicken lunch with the local chickens and cats at the Blue Heaven Café to a frozen concoction and jam session at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville Café – everyone must experience the ambiance of Key West.
- Luxury Vacation Accommodations – The Florida Keys offer a variety of luxury seaside accommodations to suit even those with the most discriminating taste. Choose from waterfront villas, seaside resorts, and private vacation rental homes, that offers upscale accommodations with docks, water views, marinas, pools, and more! Enjoy luxury accommodations at their finest in the Florida Keys.
- Snorkeling and Diving – The Florida Keys offer some of the best snorkeling and diving in the world. People come from all over to explore the amazing sea life and coral reefs that make up the waters of the Keys. This is a ‘must do’ while in Key West.
Let the Team at KeysCaribbean Help You Plan the Luxury Florida Keys Vacation of Your Dreams
The team at KeysCaribbean is here to help you plan the luxury Florida Keys vacation you have been dreaming of! We offer luxury vacation rental homes, waterfront villas, and upscale condos for the perfect Florida Keys escape! Contact us today to book your vacation in the Florida Keys.