If spending time on a boat during your luxury Florida Keys vacation is at the top of your wish list, we understand…and totally agree with you! After all, a vacation to South Florida is just not complete without a boating adventure (or 10) during your time in the Keys!
For those who want to bring their own boat with them on their luxury Florida Keys vacation, and also for those who want to rent a boat during their time in the Islands, KeysCaribbean offers a Premier Collection of Luxury Florida Keys Resorts to accommodate guests who want to make boating a part of their vacation in the Florida Keys. Guests can choose from luxury resorts in the Florida Keys with onsite marinas, private boat slips, private villas with docks, and more, to accommodate the wants and needs of boating enthusiasts.
When you want upscale vacation accommodations that offer convenient boat access, consider these boat-friendly luxury vacation rentals in the Florida Keys for your next trip to the Florida Keys.
No matter why type of luxury vacation rental you desire for your Florida Keys getaway, KeysCaribbean is sure to have just the right resort or private vacation rental home for you and your guests. Make plans to bring your boat along or simply chat with one of our Adventure Concierge team members for assistance in renting a boat during your Florida Keys vacation. Contact us here to book your luxury vacation in the Florida Keys today!
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.