You deserve the very best when it’s time to play in the Florida sunshine! KeysCaribbean specializes in luxury resort communities in the Florida Keys and knows exactly what it takes to pamper and impress! Indulge in the Florida vacation of a lifetime when you stay at one of our amazing amenity-filled luxury resorts in the Florida Keys.
Staying at an exclusive, upscale resort in the Florida Keys gives your vacation the extra finesse and comfort that you can’t find in a local hotel. From the unmatched serene locations with private, landscaped properties to the upscale resort furnishings, there are so many advantages of staying at a luxury resort community in the Florida Keys.
Top Advantages of Staying at a Luxury Resort Community for your Florida Keys Vacation
Unmatched Amenities – Staying in a luxury resort community during your vacation in the Florida Keys offers access to great amenities! From full-service marinas and state-of-the-art fitness centers to waterfront beach bars and exotic pools with Jacuzzi grottos, KeysCaribbean offers a Premier Collection of luxury Florida Keys resorts with unmatched amenities for your pleasure.
Dedicated Adventure Concierge – KeysCaribbean Adventure Concierge is available to all our luxury resort guests. Experience a personalized Florida Keys vacation complete with all the things you have been looking forward to! Our experienced team is here to cater to every spontaneous adventure and planned desire you have. The Adventure Concierge Team can assist you with the best service is your personal Florida Keys travel guide to help you plan the perfect trip.
Lush Locations – KeysCaribbean Luxury Resort Villas and Marinas offer lavish vacation rentals throughout the popular islands of the Florida Keys. Choose from luxury vacation rentals in Key West, Duck Key, Marathon, Islamorada, and Key Largo. These luxury resorts in the Florida Keys offer one, two, three, and four-bedroom villas and townhouses in the best Florida Keys locations with the best amenities and lush, well-manicured properties.
Luxurious Furnishings and Décor – Luxury resort communities in the Florida Keys are lavishly decorated with upscale, tropical themes and offers some of the most beautiful bedrooms, living areas, and outdoor spaces in South Florida. Whether you are looking for a themed villa with high-end furniture with a tropic vibe, or a comfortable, and cozy waterfront bungalow with endless views, our Premier Collection of luxury resorts offers high-end vacation villas in the Florida Keys for the distinguished traveler.
Are You Ready for a Luxury Florida Keys Vacation?
Are you ready to book your luxury Florida Keys vacation at one of these amazing resorts? KeysCaribbean is ready to help! Contact us 305-853-5000 to speak directly to one of our vacation team members or get info online here to book your luxury Florida Keys vacation resort community villa or bungalow today!
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.