Luxury golf getaways in the Florida Keys are the things vacation dreams are made of! Whether you are looking for a weekend getaway with the guys for some time on the greens, a couples vacation with your favorite golf partner, or a fun activity for the family during your week-long Florida Keys vacation – the courses, ambiance, location, and weather make Key West and the surrounding islands the perfect choice for your golf getaway in paradise.
Golfing in the Florida Keys
Whether you are an avid golf enthusiast or just like to play a few rounds while enjoying some adult beverages – the Florida Keys are the perfect place to do it.
Here are some of the golf courses in the Florida Keys and a little about what each of them has to offer guests to the islands.
Ocean Reef Golf Club – Ocean Reef Club’s golf traditions date back to 1955, when they opened the first 9-hole course in the Keys. Now, Ocean Reef Golf Club is home to two 18-hole courses – the Hammock Course and the Dolphin Course. While both Key Largo courses feature distinctly different designs and skill levels, they both offer guests scenic tropical views and an enjoyable experience and challenge for players of all levels.
Key Colony Beach Golf & Tennis – The 9-hole, par 3 course at the Key Colony Beach Golf & Tennis facility on Marathon is a popular choice with golfers. Key Colony Beach Golf & Tennis offers golf club rentals as well as pull carts for guests is a great choice for a golf family outing as well as those who are time restraints or just want to play a light game for fun.
Key West Golf Club – The scenic Key West Golf Club sprawls over 200 acres with 18 holes and tropical views of the Florida Keys landscape and wildlife. Designed by architect Rees Jones, the Key West Golf Club is a 6,500-yard par 70 course, making it challenging for just about anyone. The only Caribbean golf course in the U.S., Key West Golf Club is open to all ages for play.
Plan Your Golf Vacation to the Florida Keys Today with KeysCaribbean
A golf escape to the beautiful Florida Keys is a great way to relax and unwind. Let the Florida Keys vacation experts at KeysCaribbean help you book a golf getaway for your Florida vacation. Choose from upscale accommodations like private homes, seaside cottages, upscale townhomes with marina access and more to make your vacation in the Florida Keys an exciting and comfortable vacation experience.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.