People love to travel. In fact, not only is travel on the rise, but those who love to go on vacation are also looking to have better experiences when traveling. This especially includes more upscale, larger, and higher quality accommodations. Gone are the days of mediocre hotel rooms and outdated resort properties – today’s savvy travelers are seeking so much more than that for their luxury Florida Keys vacation!
Those who love to travel are planning more luxury getaways, booking exquisite vacation rental homes, and are even willing to travel farther to their favorite sunny destinations. Here are some reasons to consider a private, luxury vacation home rental instead of a hotel room for your Key West adventure.
The Perfect Vacation on Your Terms –Quite simply, travelers have so many more customization options when choosing a Florida Keys vacation rental home instead of a hotel room. With Florida Keys luxury vacation rentals, guests can plan their ideal getaway by selecting a vacation home that has the luxury amenities they want in the exact location they desire.
A Variety of Options – No matter what type of luxury Florida Keys accommodations you seek, KeysCaribbean has the perfect solution. From estate homes with private pools and exquisite vacation resort villas packed with urban amenities to modern oceanfront townhomes with world-class perks, the options are truly impeccable for luxury vacation rentals in the Florida Keys.
More Privacy and Less Money – If you’re looking for an upscale, private vacation experience, renting a vacation home in the Florida Keys is a savvy move. Not only do you get the comfort of living in a spacious, upscale home in the Keys, but you also have the option of a private pool, hot tub, ocean views, and more. Enjoy a luxurious vacation without sacrificing your privacy…and for less than the cost of a hotel resort!
Perfect for Groups or Families – Vacation rental homes are so much more comfortable than sharing a hotel room, no matter how nice it is. Renting a luxury vacation home in the Florida Keys offers guests their own bedroom, bathroom and living area to relax. Vacation homes in the Florida Keys also offers families a separate, dedicated space for parents to put younger kids to bed, let older kids enjoy a movie, and still have a place for the adults to mingle.
Added Security – Hotels simply cannot compete with the added security that vacation rentals offer travelers. Vacation rental homes do not require unwanted staff coming into the home, giving an added level of security. In addition, many luxury vacation rental homes have gated access, on-site playgrounds, as well as secure parking in an attached garage or driveway.
Who’s Ready for a Luxury Florida Keys Vacation?
Are you ready to start planning your luxury Florida Keys vacation? Book with KeysCaribbean and enjoy the relaxing Island getaway you deserve. Give us a call at 305-853-5000 or contact us online here for more information.
We’re preparing for a safe re-opening soon (June 1st is our goal date) with additional measures to keep you, your family, our employees, and contractors as safe as possible during your return to our Florida Keys paradise.
1. As recommended by the CDC’s social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them, including any area where guests or employees queue.
2. During all times in which the usage of masks/face coverings is recommended by the CDC and/or other local health authorities guests and employees or contractor will be required to wear a mask/face covering if unable to maintain 6 ft distance or inside of any building other than the guests rented space.
3. Contactless Check-In. Pre-arrival instructions including a digital door lock code will be emailed to each guest prior to arrival. No need to meet anyone face-to-face before entering the rental space.
4. If not wearing protective gloves, all employees shall follow CDC guidance regarding hand-washing. Employees shall wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, smoking, eating, drinking, accepting items from a guest, taking a break, and before a shift and as needed throughout the shift. When possible, employees shall wear gloves for added protection
and sanitation efforts. Proper hand hygiene, in accordance with CDC guidelines, should be followed prior to and after removing the gloves.
5. Cleaning products and protocols shall include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
6. ULV Fogging between guest stays with EPA-approved, non-toxic disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. ULV fogging will also be concentrated on non-removable bedding in each rental space.
7. In anticipation of individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved, by the guest, or to comply with established safety protocols. Housekeeping shall maintain the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following check-out.
8. Professionally laundered linens and towels with the warmest allowable temperature so as not to degrade the quality of the product.
9. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be scheduled after guest departure to reduce contact risks for both our guests and our contractors. If assistance is needed during your stay we will ask for permission to enter the rental space to conduct necessary repairs as timely as we possibly can, however, please keep in mind delays could occur as our contractors do provide services to others outside of KeysCaribbean.